Advice Needed, Seriously, Guys...

boyst

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you cut out all carbs for a week, you'll see a dramatic decrease in your weight. Not healthy but it would work for a short term solution.

Cook something you know how to cook really well so you don't stress about making the meal....you know how to prepare it with your eyes closed.

Overall if you want to get your sexylicious body back. You gotta do more than cardio...incorporate strength training. Also incorporate interval training...short bursts, rest and repeat. That burns more fat. Continuous pace workouts doesn't burn as much fat.

Boyst... Miller 64, I've found you can drink as much of this piss as you want and not gain weight.

you should be banned for this.

I'd report you. But jack drink Mich ultra. So, that doesn't work.

It is 9:00pm, past my general bed time and I am rather displeased because a lot if on my mind. I generally wake up in the morning to workout before work which means I am up at 4am. I stopped working out 6 months ago and cannot get back in to it and lost my 6pack and all. It's been tough. Anyway, so, I have been seeing a girl a while now. I will choose not to name her in case someone wants to play shenanigans. We are very similar, career driven and get along well. We have fun no matter what we do and while we are entirely different in culture we work. We met a month ago after your typical millennial dating methods - an app. It wasn't long until I brought her back to the farm to see how great it is, chicks always love to see the farm. She loves my chicks, too. Either way, we have plans for Saturday. She has never been to a NASCAR race and whilst I am not a NASCAR fan this small local track, Bowman Gray, is a cultural experience. Before we go I have agreed to make her dinner and I have no clue what to make. I am thinking something Greek because it seems like it'd be cool. Obviously, I want to use beef. I am generally a very good cook as when I want to I follow instructions very well.

So, my friends, I really need advice here. I am 35 and I am having a hard time here. I cannot lose weight like I used to. How much cardio should I do?

Quit whining and get your ass back in the gym just do it after work,it's not natural to get up at 4:00 AM and is why you are struggling.

For dinner make tailgate BBQ to go with the NASCAR theme.

Here's what I do. I'm probably the fittest guy I know. 31 years old, haven't been to the gym in a decade:

1. Breakfast of 3 coffees and 1.5 cigarettes at 5:15AM. Repeat as needed.

2. Skip lunch. Big waste of time, and you'd rather be working anyway. You know how the farm goes.

3. Huge dinner. Lots of organic vegetables, some whole grains, and fish. Farm eggs. Thick cut bacon and fried pastured chicken, coconut water. Just a caloric overload around 7:30. Bedtime before 10PM. Don't neglect the missus more than 3 nights out of the week.

Drink AT LEAST a gallon of water a day. Stay on your feet moving the whole time. Stay sharp. If you're burning more calories than you take in, you'll lose weight. Just don't let yourself get beyond critical deficit. You can survive on less than 1000 calories a day, provided you don't do it more than a few times a month. Don't snack. Ever. Discipline is key.

This will just make one a skinny fat person, need to do some kind of lifting or bodyweight training to look good and ACTUALLY be fit.

Don't sweat the small stuff, be yourself; she's seen you before, what's the big deal. Do you want her to make herself over for you, or would you just wonder why she didn't see herself as good enough to begin with?

Quit whining and get your ass back in the gym just do it after work,it's not natural to get up at 4:00 AM and is why you are struggling.

For dinner make tailgate BBQ to go with the NASCAR theme.

This will just make one a skinny fat person, need to do some kind of lifting or bodyweight training to look good and ACTUALLY be fit.

isn't it bull **** how we make excuses for everything?

Literally, two full time jobs, one is the farm. Hay season just kicked off. It's going to be busy!

On another note it's Greek steaks. Tazitikikkikiii with falalafaflal. With Mac and cheese and French fries.

isn't it bull **** how we make excuses for everything?

Literally, two full time jobs, one is the farm. Hay season just kicked off. It's going to be busy!

On another note it's Greek steaks. Tazitikikkikiii with falalafaflal. With Mac and cheese and French fries.

What's so special about this bird that you're trying to impress her so much? Doesn't seem like your style...

It is 9:00pm, past my general bed time and I am rather displeased because a lot if on my mind. I generally wake up in the morning to workout before work which means I am up at 4am. I stopped working out 6 months ago and cannot get back in to it and lost my 6pack and all. It's been tough. Anyway, so, I have been seeing a girl a while now. I will choose not to name her in case someone wants to play shenanigans. We are very similar, career driven and get along well. We have fun no matter what we do and while we are entirely different in culture we work. We met a month ago after your typical millennial dating methods - an app. It wasn't long until I brought her back to the farm to see how great it is, chicks always love to see the farm. She loves my chicks, too. Either way, we have plans for Saturday. She has never been to a NASCAR race and whilst I am not a NASCAR fan this small local track, Bowman Gray, is a cultural experience. Before we go I have agreed to make her dinner and I have no clue what to make. I am thinking something Greek because it seems like it'd be cool. Obviously, I want to use beef. I am generally a very good cook as when I want to I follow instructions very well.

So, my friends, I really need advice here. I am 35 and I am having a hard time here. I cannot lose weight like I used to. How much cardio should I do?

I don't generally recommend workout videos because they're usually lame but I'm doing the body beast workout right now, I've gotten past the 3 month workout ( my problem was I wasn't a fan of working out with others but nobody to motivate me- double edged sword), I've went from 280 lbs. and now down to 230 lbs. just eating less portions and whey protein daily, the video cost me $64.00 total, it's been the best investment I've made in quite awhile, I look good, feel good and Sagi is an excellent motivator. Just my experience, it requires weights/ easy curl bar/ either a pull up doorway bar or rubberbands and a body ball or just a chair will do.