Bills KIDS DAY game 2017

thought this may be of interest to some....

(from my account rep)
We are not having a specific Kid’s Day in the preseason this year. Both games will be subject to Kid’s Day ticket pricing and our game against the Vikings on August 10th will feature some activities featured previous on Kid’s Day. We will have Independent Health Family Day for the Colts game this year on December 10th. More details on the activities are to come later in the offseason

(from ticket office)

Thanks for taking the time to write in. This year Independent Health Family day will be December 10th versus the Colts. Both preseason games will have special pricing with the Minnesota Vikings game (Aug 10th) acting as the kids day

So...they're not having a kids day game, but they are. Got it.

Yes, they took something quite simple and made it complicated. That is a very confusing response if you ask me. So are there three kids days, or no kids days? I still don't know after reading that several times.

Yes, they took something quite simple and made it complicated. That is a very confusing response if you ask me. So are there three kids days, or no kids days? I still don't know after reading that several times.

Looks to me like both games will have kid's day prices, but only one of the games will have the kid's day "festivities."

Looks to me like both games will have kid's day prices, but only one of the games will have the kid's day "festivities."

But it won't be the kids day... cos they are not having a kids day... they are having a family day. Everyone clear? No? Not surprised.

It never ends. Even the smallest minutia can not be explained in any coherent way.

KIM!!! Please get to the office ASAP and bring your communication degree. Help these guys get information out. I know you can do it.

This is like last year when it was reported Bills would not have a throwback game as none was listed on schedule and Sal reported no throwback game based on just that little investigative research, by his crack interns I presume. To then Bills actually having a throwback game.

Edited by cba fan

thought this may be of interest to some....

(from my account rep)

We are not having a specific Kid’s Day in the preseason this year. Both games will be subject to Kid’s Day ticket pricing and our game against the Vikings on August 10th will feature some activities featured previous on Kid’s Day. We will have Independent Health Family Day for the Colts game this year on December 10th. More details on the activities are to come later in the offseason

(from ticket office)

Thanks for taking the time to write in. This year Independent Health Family day will be December 10th versus the Colts. Both preseason games will have special pricing with the Minnesota Vikings game (Aug 10th) acting as the kids day

Translation: Since OBD ('well the entire NFL)'can still hose season ticket holders for these games..... And OBD knowing that ST sales in all likeyhood will be down this year. Along with the fact that for some season ticket holders they cannot even give away tickets for those bore fests. Russ will have plenty of "inventory" too move. Maybe Russ can give the kids 99 cent sunglasses to increase the bottom line on Family day(s).

Feel like the Bills have slowly but surely become less fan friendly. Didnt appreciate them getting rid of the message board, and now this weird sort of no answer answer on the Kids Day Game.

The only reason to go to this game is to spend a day with the kids at a more family friendly atmosphere. I know they arent a minor league baseball team, but they do have some responsibility to fans who have handed over tons of money for a terrible on the field product.

Yes, they took something quite simple and made it complicated.

Seems par for the course here in Pegulaville.

Just a theory here. They are switching to a family day in December because those seats have been pretty hard to fill. This might help ensure a full house late in the season.

Yeah, nothing like dragging the entire fam out in the December cold, as opposed to a mild August saturday. Good gravy, these franchises...

Just a theory here. They are switching to a family day in December because those seats have been pretty hard to fill. This might help ensure a full house late in the season.

....which will no doubt be a long-term positive football influence for the kids as they freeze their butts off in the wind-driven snow; and report to school Monday with pneumonia. At least they'll fill a few seats though !

....which will no doubt be a long-term positive football influence for the kids as they freeze their butts off in the wind-driven snow; and report to school Monday with pneumonia. At least they'll fill a few seats though !

Likely for a meaningless game.

I guess they want the kids to get the true Buffalo Bills experience.

Having both preseason games on a week night versus a weekend afternoon is likely making it more difficult for them to market a traditional preseason kids day.

I know a lot of people who always hit that game early just to give their kids a place to run around and burn energy.

Having both preseason games on a week night versus a weekend afternoon is likely making it more difficult for them to market a traditional preseason kids day.

This is a fair and valid point.

I know a lot of people who always hit that game early just to give their kids a place to run around and burn energy.

yep, they are all 7pm starts so they are going to have a tough time with an actual Kids Day this year, but seems like they are trying to still incorporate some family-oriented activities.

I didn't find the response confusing - am I the only one?

I didn't find the response confusing - am I the only one?

No, I got it fine as well. The Pegulas obviously need to adjust to their primary audience - Buffalo natives :ph34r:

No, I got it fine as well. The Pegulas obviously need to adjust to their primary audience - Buffalo natives :ph34r:

I'm glad you are intellectually superior to Buffalo natives.I guess it takes a special talent to understand contradictory incoherent statements.

Seems par for the course here in Pegulaville.

Yeah, nothing like dragging the entire fam out in the December cold, as opposed to a mild August saturday. Good gravy, these franchises...

Right. That's the game I'm going to bring my young child to. I would also never bring a younger child to any regular season game. Preseason games have a more fan friendly atmosphere to begin with.

They'll probably smell like beer as well after the drunks spill it on them. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Thanks for posting ...we missed last year due the scheduling issues and I figured it was going to be the Aug. 31 game but now I see we could do Aug. 10 as well ...my girls tend to enjoy themselves ...although I bribe them with lots of snacks ..so for them its junk food day :w00t: ... I don't see a lot of choices on Ticketmaster maybe I'll wait for re-seller ..as the last time two years ago we had great seats..

I usually get +/- 5$ for each of my 4 preseason tickets. NFL Ticket Exchange won't allow to sell below face value. The minimum price on StubHub is $6 plus all their fees so the only way to sell for less is Ebay. If I was living in the Buffalo area I would just go to the game. I don't understand why people are not going when it's so cheap. I understand that it's preseason but it's still a NFL game for less than $10. In Seattle preseason games are reselling for above face value. Very different market....

I usually get +/- 5$ for each of my 4 preseason tickets. NFL Ticket Exchange won't allow to sell below face value. The minimum price on StubHub is $6 plus all their fees so the only way to sell for less is Ebay. If I was living in the Buffalo area I would just go to the game. I don't understand why people are not going when it's so cheap. I understand that it's preseason but it's still a NFL game for less than $10. In Seattle preseason games are reselling for above face value. Very different market....

I wouldn't go to a preseason for any cost higher than free. The games mean nothing, and even high school football games of a much better quality entertainment wise. Every year I get excited about the return of football. I never fail to flip the channel to a preseason game with total excitement. Every year after five minutes of watching I get bored to death. This results in my falling asleep or the channel being changed. I sit on my couch thinking that I have lost my love football. Then I realize that preseason football isn't even entertaining.

I go to one preseason. Usually take the nieces and nephews, the rest of the ticket crew gives me theirs, or gives them to whoever wants to take their kids.

Truth though, I've tried to give away extras at the stadium on several occasions, even got shooed away from near the ticket window once. Never had any takers as most groups are like 'we already have extras we can't get rid of'.