Favorite games/moments from the Bills over the past 17 years

Even though these past 17 years have been miserable, there have been some bright spots. What are some of your favorite moments/plays from a game and favorite games from these past 17 years?

Here are some of mine:

Beating the Patriots 31-0 in the 2003 season opener.

Beating the Patriots 34-31 in 2011.

Schoebel's one-handed INT against Brady in which he returned it for a TD.

Kelsay INT in the endzone against Romo.

Mario's strip/sack of Aaron Rodgers in the endzone to win the game.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dray-Flo making Sanchez flinch when he was lined up in the wildcat formation.

Fitz throwing a 98 yard TD pass to TO on an audible.

Related to beating the pats* 31-0, Sam Adams' pick-6.

Related to beating the pats* in 2011, Dray-Flo's pick-6.

Losman making a last second TD pass to win a game (Jags? Carolina?)

Nate Clements picking off Peyton Manning in his rookie year.

Nate Clements leveling Brady.

Edited by WhoTom

Dray-Flo making Sanchez flinch when he was lined up in the wildcat formation.

Fitz throwing a 98 yard TD pass to TO on an audible.

Related to beating the pats* 31-0, Sam Adams' pick-6.

Related to beating the pats* in 2011, Dray-Flo's pick-6.

Losman making a last second TD pass to win a game (Jags? Carolina?)

Nate Clements picking off Peyton Manning in his rookie year.

Nate Clements leveling Brady.

Those were some great moments. Sam Adams' pick six is a favorite memory! I took a friend of mine and went to Jimmy's Old Towne Tavern in Herndon to watch the game and by far that was the most fun I had going to Jimmy's.

Opening day 2006, first play from scrimmage, Takeo Spikes sacks Brady and causes a fumble, London Fletcher scoops up the fumble and returns it for a TD.

Destroying the Chiefs in KC, 41-7 in the 2011 season opener.

Beating Seattle 34-10 in the 2008 season opener was another good one.

That fact that half of the favorite moments mentioned occurred in games the Bills lost speaks volumes about the "success" of this team over the past decade and a half.

The problem is, the Bills had some good players on the team but they were spread out all over the place. None of the Bills GM built the team to have a solid foundation, such as a good pass protecting O-line and a good QB.

Those were some great moments. Sam Adams' pick six is a favorite memory! I took a friend of mine and went to Jimmy's Old Towne Tavern in Herndon to watch the game and by far that was the most fun I had going to Jimmy's.

Opening day 2006, first play from scrimmage, Takeo Spikes sacks Brady and causes a fumble, London Fletcher scoops up the fumble and returns it for a TD.

Sam Adams for sure. We were all still in school and 4 of us were renting a house together. Me and my brother both Bills fans, the rest of the house full of Pats fans. For that day we were kings.

Beating the Patriots 34-31 in 2011...being at the game...being down 21-0...closing it to 21-10 before the half and seeing two of my favorite Bills from this era--Bryan Scott and David Nelson play major roles in bringing the Bills back...the DrayFlo interception will be forever etched in my mind as will Belichick going nuts at the end when they said Freddie wasn't in the end zone and the Bills milked the clock.

Kind of an obscure moment - 2003 at home against Washington. It was my second time seeing a game at the stadium, and only time I ever got to see Bruce play live (though he was playing for the skins at the time).

I'm the 4th quarter, the Skins qb Patrick Ramsey got hurt, and his backup was Rob Johnson. The whole stadium started heckling him, and on he 2nd play he was sacked! The whole place erupted - I saw grown men hugging each other... it was a little therapeutic.

Kind of an obscure moment - 2003 at home against Washington. It was my second time seeing a game at the stadium, and only time I ever got to see Bruce play live (though he was playing for the skins at the time).

I'm the 4th quarter, the Skins qb Patrick Ramsey got hurt, and his backup was Rob Johnson. The whole stadium started heckling him, and on he 2nd play he was sacked! The whole place erupted - I saw grown men hugging each other... it was a little therapeutic.

That's awesome!