Peterman will be the starter.

It's a crap shoot in the 1st rd and it's a crap shoot in the 7th. I'm no GM but I wanted Russel Wilson, Kirk Cousins and Derek Carr with our 1st rd picks. My uncle and I split a 800$ FFL franchise keeper league. So many ungodly hours are put into this FFL and we are one of the top teams. There is luck involved in everything but if you put the time into something and watch enough college game tape you can minimize your bad picks and increase your odds of finding good players. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to be a good GM but you do have to put the time and work in and have a very good understanding of each position.

Taylor is not a 300+ Yard passer that could carry a team with his arm alone. I think it is very possible that Peterman could beat out Taylor in pre season and be our QB to start the season. I hope Peterman pushes Taylor like crazy in pre season, in the end it will be a win win for the Bills if he does.

Do you believe you watch more film than the people in the NFL in charge of making personnel decisions?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut Woodrum... Whoever's left should get increased reps with the 1's in TC... If Tyrod is really the man in charge he shouldn't mind getting less reps... I'd like to see all four with the 1's in preseason games.

I'm warming up to Peterman but why would a hidden gem last until the 5th?

I love every pick spent on a qb but let's not go crazy here.

Perception is reality to some folks.... If the other QB's on the roster perceive Nate as a threat, then GOOD.

Maybe they'll show up to camp wearing their "A" games....

I have doubts about Tyrod but I've never once questioned his work ethic.

OMG the 5th round pick is the best and will be the starting QB.

Well, he was picked a round higher than Taylor. Based on that, I think Jones will be the starter.

Whatever happens, I hope they all play good enough so TJ Yates isn't on the roster opening day, no offense TJ.

This will be the perfect storm for obtaining one of the top qb's in next years draft. Tyrod is not good enough to ascend this team, but he is good enough to push us out of the qb sweepstakes. Where we might end up (with Tyrod at qb) in the draft and KC's pick might not be enough to land one of the top qb's in next years draft. There' s a reason why McDermott is not just handing the qb position to Tyrod. Retaining Tyrod was a wise strategic move to not send "Rebuild Mode" signal to fan base. Also retaining Tyrod gives the team a pawn in trade options. Ex; Sam Bradford last season. Anyone who thinks Buffalo is not in "Rebuild Mode" is fooling themselves. Mark my word on this move.

Play to win the game...Until at least week 17, you play to win football games, and if it weren't for the injury clause in his contract, Tyrod would have started that game too.

The over-hyped draft is lots of entertainment fun, but it is not where championships are won, and for every Luck/Manning/Newton at the top, there are five Jamarcus Russell's. Brady in the sixth, Brees in the second, Russell Willson in the third, Rodgers at the bottom of round 1, but we will all die if you don't get to draft the franchise guy at #1 or #2.

I look forward to the Bills winning their first game of the season as early as possible, preferably September 10th, so we can get to the business of winning our second game, and try really hard to put 10 or 11 bricks in that wall.

How so ? Beside Rex being gone ( that's a positive ) how are we better ? We are thin on WRs and CBs...if Shady goes down, we might be in trouble.......we're hoping Ragland will be this devastating force...the guy has not played a single down in the pros.....Shaq was not overly impressive last year...we're hoping he gets rolling with his 1st full training camp.....We lost Gilmore..Darby is our best CB right now.....lost Woods and we don't know for sure Sammy will be 100%....

Again, how are we better than last year ?

Because we will *NOT* have Rex and his big mouth brother Ryan running this defense to the crap.

Do you believe you watch more film than the people in the NFL in charge of making personnel decisions?

TBH. I agree that it's a crap shoot in the 1st rd. Some people are just lucky at dice.

I'd easily believe that there are more 1st round QB busts than QB successes.

Wasn't Matt Ryan a fifth first-round quarterback. Tony Romo, Kurt Warner and Jeff Garcia - UFA's?