Breer: Bills an organization that is still broken.

JM2009

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember that at all and would appreciate a link or three so I can see who these folks were.

That aside...it's one thing to fire your HC and GM at the end of a season. It's quite another to let the GM successfully lead the search for the next HC and oversee all personnel aspects of the entry draft only to fire him the day after the draft's conclusion.

The Pegulas led the search using a league generated list with the help of Whaley. Pegula made the hire. As for links, i'm not your guy. Respectfully, if you wanna know more about it, look it up.

The Pegulas led the search using a league generated list with the help of Whaley. Pegula made the hire. As for links, i'm not your guy. Respectfully, if you wanna know more about it, look it up.

Respectfully it didn't happen and you're making crap up.

As for who led the coaching search I'm using the words of the owner. It was Whaley's show.

If anyone has a problem with what is transpiring with the Bills FO lately, just think about it like this.........

If you were a new owner of a sports franchise with 17 years of fail behind it, you'd probably step back a little and see how things unfold before you clean house, from the top on down.

The Pegs are putting everyone on notice that no one is safe..........if you can't do your job, then you won't have a job.

I love what i'm seeing these days.

Break up the "old boys club" and start new.

The Sammy pick is bigger than the EJ pick. Sammy was 110% Whaley and we aren't even going to pick up his 5th year option. Then no first the next year then when we do get a first we use it on a guy that's injured and is out most of the season and we seemed to be the only team that didn't know about it. Whaley did well in free agency and later rounds of the draft but not so hot when it came to the high profile picks

The Sammy pick is bigger than the EJ pick. Sammy was 110% Whaley and we aren't even going to pick up his 5th year option. Then no first the next year then when we do get a first we use it on a guy that's injured and is out most of the season and we seemed to be the only team that didn't know about it. Whaley did well in free agency and later rounds of the draft but not so hot when it came to the high profile picks

Well I guess we couldn't predict how soft Sammy would be on the next level. The guy just can't stay healthy. He has all the talent in the world though. Means nothing if he can't stay on the field.

As a Bills fan I find it puzzling that the owner has given increased power and responsibility to a person that hasn't proven that he can even be a head coach in the league, wtf.

Note to Pegula, you hired Sean McDermott not Bill Parcells. Can't help but think that Bill Polian is in his ear.

Let think about it, Marrone was the choice of Nix, Ryan dazzled the Pegula's. Whaley was never able to get his guy in there. Never given the responsibility of a true GM.

Edited by VADC Bills

Good luck finding a new GM w/ a history like the past 3 years

There are only less than 30 current NFL GM's in the world (Belicheck/Joneses) - I'm sure it wont be that difficult to find a talented individual that would give their left toe for a chance at the job.