Bills GM Candidates

wppete

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Pegula is a methodical thinking scientist by trade.....they are not known for snap, knee jerk decisions......deliberate, analytical, etc in their way.....they move at THEIR own pace and publish their conclusion when THEY see fit....hence, Sabres and Bills changes are NOW forthcoming..

WTF are you talking about? He has a BS in petroleum and natural gas engineering. Basically how to drill and frack.

Russ reported to lead Sabres GM search. Think here will be any different

Bradley Gelber (@BradleyGelber)

4/30/17, 9:20 PM

Wow. @FriedgeHNIC says he believes Russ Brandon is leading the search for the #Sabres next GM. That ought to make fans happy... 😳 twitter.com/buffalowins/st

@albertbreer

Per sources, the Colts have let VP of football operations Jimmy Raye III go as GM Chris Ballard restructures the team's scouting department.

Fwiw Raye had been passed over for the GM job in SD when AJ Smith was fired and went to work for Grigson in Indy. Not advocating him for GM here but there are several positions to fill in the FO.

Edited by YoloinOhio

scot mccloughan rumors out there. What a great hire that would be.

It would be ideal, but no way he comes here and not have 100% total control. Coach with that much say, especially a first time coach will hinder any quality GM from coming here.

It would be ideal, but no way he comes here and not have 100% total control. Coach with that much say, especially a first time coach will hinder any quality GM from coming here.

i wouldn't make him the GM. But I would give him a high paying job that is behind the scenes. This is where having an owner with deep pockets and a strong desire to get better helps. Edited by YoloinOhio

@albertbreer

Per sources, the Colts have let VP of football operations Jimmy Raye III go as GM Chris Ballard restructures the team's scouting department.

Fwiw Raye had been passed over for the GM job in SD when AJ Smith was fired and went to work for Grigson in Indy. Not advocating him for GM here but there are several positions to fill in the FO.

I don't think anyone who worked under Grigson should have anything to do with us...IDC how good the person was/is

John Murphy mentioned he thinks Chris Polian will be a candidate. Just his "guy feeling"

He's usually wrong though

I don't think anyone who worked under Grigson should have anything to do with us...IDC how good the person was/is

he is a diversity candidate though so may be interviewed

John Murphy mentioned he thinks Chris Polian will be a candidate. Just his "guy feeling"

He's usually wrong though

he is a diversity candidate though so may be interviewed

I have seen Chris pop up a few times on twitter; I hope Murph is wrong.

Russ reported to lead Sabres GM search. Think here will be any different

Bradley Gelber (@BradleyGelber)

4/30/17, 9:20 PM

Wow. @FriedgeHNIC says he believes Russ Brandon is leading the search for the #Sabres next GM. That ought to make fans happy... twitter.com/buffalowins/st

Not correct!

@FriedgeHNIC

Elliotte Friedman Retweeted Bradley Gelber

Pegulas lead. Brandon and NHL at his side.