RD 5, Pick 171: Nathan Peterman (QB) - Pitt

The whole trick shot thing is cool....but frankly Peterman has a lot more on his resume then just this.

He is not a you tube sensation....the guy beat Clemson by throwing 5 touchdowns

You beat me to it...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excited to see how much his trick shots improve with a full offseason of strength, conditioning, and footwork drills.

Top of the falls to Sammy on the maid of the mist :thumbsup:

Edited by Figster

is that a lot?

What was the point spread and did he cover it?

I dont know

and

I dont know....:)

I just know that Nathan had good games against good college programs unlike the You Tube guys that created them trying to generate some interest.

I have no idea how good Nathan is gonna end up being....I am hoping he has a great career and is in Buffalo for a long long time

Not sure if this was mentioned or not But the 5th Rd. pick we acquired sometime ago from Dallas for Matt Cassel now = Nate Peterman.

It's a win no matter how you look at it. Cassel was terrible.....

5 Things to know about Peterman

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/5-things-to-know-about-Nathan-Peterman/4d5bf5ab-3c52-45a7-b341-a693e40a5f35

Whaley is absolute garbage, he wouldn't know a good QB if it hit him in the face.

Peterman will be lucky to be even a ok backup and we also have bum cardale, good job moron.

This virtually guarantees that Peterman will be the Bills' Franchise QB for at least ten years. :rolleyes:

I'm probably going to be wrong about this, but I've got a feeling this kid is going to be our guy for the next 10 years. It'll start when Tyrod goes down sometime this season for a week or two.

How can you not get a little excited about this guy.

I'm probably going to be wrong about this, but I've got a feeling this kid is going to be our guy for the next 10 years. It'll start when Tyrod goes down sometime this season for a week or two.

Or if Tyrod is unable to execute the OCs offence, in which case Peterman may well be starting at some point this year. I hope it all comes together for Tyrod this year, and sitting and learning gives NP his best chance of developing, but if TT fails to improve I don't think this staff will stick with him the way Whaley did with EJ.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it was Sal C. who noted some very "iffy" throws by the Urban Sombrero during OTAs. That's a concern. He can be as smart as Einstein, but if he can't zip the ball on a sideline out he's going to have a real tough time in this league.

I think it was Sal C. who noted some very "iffy" throws by the Urban Sombrero during OTAs. That's a concern. He can be as smart as Einstein, but if he can't zip the ball on a sideline out he's going to have a real tough time in this league.

Many QB's were successful without the ability to zip the ball on a deep out.

Not saying that means Peterman will be successful...just saying it's possible he can overcome the arm strength issue.

Many QB's were successful without the ability to zip the ball on a deep out.

Not saying that means Peterman will be successful...just saying it's possible he can overcome the arm strength issue.

I didn't say "deep" out -- I said out. Those were the throws Sal mentioned.