2017 NFL Draft: Round 2 & 3 Discussion

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup.

We went into this draft with holes all over the roster and we're going to walk away with 6 players.

The Bills' unwillingness to value their draft picks seriously bothers me.

Teams like New England and Seattle constantly add picks while we give them away.

Trading up and giving up picks is rarely a good idea and we did it twice tonight.

Bills added 3 starters and a 2018 first round pick. Not shabby.

According to Ourlads' draft guide:

6'4" 317 "A bully on the field who will put defenders through the ground. Derives a ton of power from his lower body... Rarely gets moved backwards. Can maintain his balance on the move in space. Has a natural and always present level of power that you simply cannot teach. His future is likely at OG or RT. If his technique continues to improve, he is a quality starter with some dominant traits."

He has a rd 2 grade on nfl.com and walterfootball

Cool. Good to hear.

I have to imagine the Bills are planning on him playing RT. We have a couple backup G's already and RT is a glaring need.

Can't imagine they give up a 3rd and 2 5th's for a G (a position we actually have some depth at).

also a 3 year starter at LT with experience in zone blocking schemes

Cb wr and RT ALL needs lol

That was my point. He's unhappy just filling those needs. He thinks we're going to have a terrible year because we didn't fill lb, and safety.

It's unrealistic to think you can fill five needs in one draft.

You'd have to hit on every pick.

Edited by likei've

That was my point. He's unhappy just filling those needs. He thinks we're going to have a terrible year because we didn't fill lb, and safety.

It's unrealistic to think you can fill five needs in one draft.

You'd have to hit on every pick.

was agree and LB isn't a need so safety?