2017 NFL Draft: Round 2 & 3 Discussion

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so you don't know. i'm not saying i'm an expert at all, but i think it's pretty obvious that you're just reading snippets of draft reports, and are attempting to act like you know something.

explain...why is he a woods clone like you stated?

Unfortunately he is not a Woods clone. Woods is better overall, Jones has better hands. Jones is more like a smaller Marques Colston.

We are looking to move up for Zay Jones. WR. E. Carolina.

Imo

there was a song recorded by the grateful dead. I believe on the Europe 72 vinyl. Correct me anyone, as it has been awhile. A live recording.

You Win Again is the song i was considering, after thinking upon it...

Well Done Indeed

-E

McD wants you to trust the process. This is us earning the right to win.

I don't see how you can look at this roster and argue they're any better than last year.

Replacing established vets with rookies is never an even swap.

The Bills are just plugging holes rather than looking at the big picture and trying to figure out who is going to help us the most in 5 years.

Edited by jrober38

The guy couldn't get seperation in the AAC. I will give you, he uses his body well and fights for ball...but what a reach.

you're literally just reading **** online and spitting it back out. i admittedly haven't seen the guy play, so i'll just wait and see.

So... Exactly what we need? Thanks for weighing In. Now I feel way better about the deal

We need more guys that can get separation. Tyrod doesnt like to fit the ball in. He is going to have to, if Jones want a catch.

Edited by BuffaloBud420

The Bills draft, and offseason, don't appear to make much sense.

Lose Gilmore - draft White in the 1st round

Lose Woods - draft Jones in the 2nd round

We're just spinning our tires in the mud.

This is exactly how I feel, I doubt White will be a better player than Gilmore and I highly doubt Jones will be better than Woods. This is the definition of spinning your wheels.