Third Round Targets @ 75

Just heard Chris Brown say if there is a run on WR's early in the 2nd don't be surprised if the Bills look to move up and part with that 3rd Rounder they just picked up from KC...

I literally wanted to crawl into that speaker and strangle him when he said that...I really like JuJu and Zay...but I don't think either is worthy of a trade up and giving up a 3rd when you can stay put and still get a guy like Kupp, or a top Safety...If you want to give up one of those 5th's fine...But one of the 3rd's is a no-go for me...I would be seriously pissed...

Just a "for example" of why I HATE that idea Matt Miller has the Bills getting TE Gerald Everitt with that pick in his 2nd-3rd Round mock this AM...And he's got Zay to the Bills at #44 anyway...No way should they trade one of those 3rd's in this Draft...You're getting 2nd Round level talent there this year... B-)

i could see them moving up a pick or two using a 5th, but not going far enough up with the 3rd. Last year Ragland was a strong R1 talent for them. As you state, there's no one left who you s worth a big move at this point.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My fav scenario for tonight

2nd - S-Budda or Obi

3rd- CB- Morneau, Sidney or Teez Tabor

3rd - TE-Shaheen, Everett, Butt or Bucky Hodges.

I think we should attack the secondary and load up. This draft is loaded why not solidify the secondary for near future. These guys will grow together and hopefully they earn a nickname for this unit in near future.

With our 2nd 3rd rder I would get me any one of those 4 TEs if available. These guys all have future pro bowl talent.

Just heard Chris Brown say if there is a run on WR's early in the 2nd don't be surprised if the Bills look to move up and part with that 3rd Rounder they just picked up from KC...

I literally wanted to crawl into that speaker and strangle him when he said that...I really like JuJu and Zay...but I don't think either is worthy of a trade up and giving up a 3rd when you can stay put and still get a guy like Kupp, or a top Safety...If you want to give up one of those 5th's fine...But one of the 3rd's is a no-go for me...I would be seriously pissed...

Just a "for example" of why I HATE that idea Matt Miller has the Bills getting TE Gerald Everitt with that pick in his 2nd-3rd Round mock this AM...And he's got Zay to the Bills at #44 anyway...No way should they trade one of those 3rd's in this Draft...You're getting 2nd Round level talent there this year... B-)

I agree. There are plenty of WR options that should be there in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Don't toss away a pick you just acquired because you are "afraid of a run on WR's".

Leroi in another thread just said there is a good chance they trade up for Jones. Hoping though they do not have to give up 91, but without a fourth who knows. If it's a 5th, sure.

Leroi in another thread just said there is a good chance they trade up for Jones. Hoping though they do not have to give up 91, but without a fourth who knows. If it's a 5th, sure.

They do a good thing and acquire solid picks this year and next and would do the Bills thing and trade up for a WR giving up another asset, let the draft come to you is what I always say unless it's a QB you stay put and take the best players or trade down and get more assets.

They do a good thing and acquire solid picks this year and next and would do the Bills thing and trade up for a WR giving up another asset, let the draft come to you is what I always say unless it's a QB you stay put and take the best players or trade down and get more assets.

The only way this would be ok with me is if we swap 2s, give up a 3 and pick up a 4

If Ethan Pocic falls he could be a target, the Bills have more pressing needs but he is a versatile Olineman that played at LSU. He is another good team guy and according to a few reports I read he excels in blocking in space for the run game. Sounds like a ZBS guy, possible replacement for wood or the aging Incog?

Just throwing out another LSU name. Hope everyone enjoys the draft tonight. Just remember, when things inevitably go bad...Tom Brady still sits when he pees.