Third Round Targets @ 75

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we need a WR, and LB if looking at need.

Depending on CK and henderson i think it might be nice to add an OT tonight.

i wouldnt be upset at safety and always like DL help.... really, BPA with pretty much ANY position works. just a matter of how the board falls. but im good with pretty much any BPA and maybe tie going to WR if one is there.

Some heads would explode, but they need more than one CB, and some good ones will be there. Most likely they will go for another need in R2 and draft another CB in R3.

Edited by TPS

Well, we need a WR, and LB if looking at need.

Depending on CK and henderson i think it might be nice to add an OT tonight.

i wouldnt be upset at safety and always like DL help.... really, BPA with pretty much ANY position works. just a matter of how the board falls. but im good with pretty much any BPA and maybe tie going to WR if one is there.

I'd be very happy with WR, LB, OT. As I mentioned in a previous post, those 3 plus CB were my necessity selections. One down, 3 to go.

Yes! Gimme THAT! Unless there's an upgrade at Rt round 3 to replace Butt...

I'd be good with that.. I'll admit I haven't looked too hard at OT's in this draft. I think there will be some decent TE options in the 5th. I really like Roberts from Toledo.

I think the extra 3rd could put Butt in play. My dream scenario would be:

2nd- Cunningham

3a- JuJu or Godwin

3b- Butt

If we get Cunnigham in the second this defence is going to be in great shape next year. I am hoping for Chad Hansen and Eddie Jackson in the third.