Would you want a player w the intensity of the Falcons pick?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The picture could have been smaller. Kind of a spectacle, and of course it happened during the Bills pick.

"Here, carry this goofy wall hanging down those steps and be real loud. The Bills pick next."

Edited by Captain_Quint

I don't see the big deal with it. Good for him.

I see this board is full of sticklers.

I hope next time any of you land a fantastic job, don't get overly excited about it and celebrate.

Good on him. Would love to have that kind of fire on the team.

I admire his love for the grandma but he seems like he would let his emotions get the best of him. I could see him being a bust. Players prob will mention his grandma to draw a flag.

No. He can't keep his **** under control. He embarrassed himself, Deion, and the NFL last night.

I hope next time any of you land a fantastic job, don't get overly excited about it and celebrate.

We have seen guys celebrate for decades, none I can remember, totally lost their **** on stage.

It was hard to watch and I didn't like it one bit...

But I don't know the kid at all, no one here does so it hard to say. But I'm sure he feels a little embarrassed over it and learned from it.

If not, then NO I wouldn't want someone like him.

Edited by 1WATKINS4

If it never follows him on the field in a negative manner, how is it bad?

I hope it doesn't. But it would be too likely in a high stress situation. The moment that man hits the field or a playoff game... as soon as someone talks **** about his gma? I don't know. A lot to leverage on a first round pick

I've got an interview on May 10th. I get that, I'm going to t-bag strangers in the street :D

what street? What time? Can I sign up.

emotional maturity is a very underrated trait.

I truly see nothing terrible with what he did but just uncomfortable thinking he is so unstable.

IMHO the young man looked like he's wound a bit too tight ... he looked like a breakdown waiting to happen. Emotion is one thing ... the wild eyed ranting and raving is another.

Yup... The great players harness the emotion.

Say what you will about guys like Ray Lewis who many think of as nuts on the sidelines, but his sideline rants almost sounded hokey... "God has a plan! AHHHHHHHHH thank you Jesus!" type of stuff. Yelling and screaming and prophesizing on the sidelines about divine interventions and destiny... It's odd but he was intense and nasty on the field in a professional way.

The part that worried me the most about the Falcons kid was the "fine me later" part. If you seem fragile emotionally guys in this league will eat your lunch.

It was too much for me, but hey it was good for McKinley's "brand". I mean geez, he got interviews on ESPN and NFLN and they spent the entire Bills "on the clock" time talking about his story. After the Buffalo pick, they spent about a minute talking about our guy then immediately went to discussion about what Dallas was going to do with their pick.