• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Budda Baker

Cam Robinson

Zay Jones

Zach Cunningham

Any of those 4 I would be very happy with.

I like these four, Cunningham might end up being the best LB in this draft. Sheds blockers, fast to the ball and tall/fast enough to cover TE's. I think we run to the podium and get this kid if he's there at 44.

I like these four, Cunningham might end up being the best LB in this draft. Sheds blockers, fast to the ball and tall/fast enough to cover TE's. I think we run to the podium and get this kid if he's there at 44.

Cunningham just seems like a McD LB Edited by YoloinOhio

I am a BPA guy. Alvin Kamara is high on my list. Budda Baker, Godwin, Jake Butt, Forest Lamp, Cam Robinson, Carl Lawson, Jordan Willis, Zach Cunningham, Ubi, Fabian, Sidney Jones are some of my favorite potential Bills

You will all throw things at me but I would use one of the 3s on Kamara if he's there

I don't hate it, but if Mixon is available I'd take him over Kamara. The Bills have been bad for so long I don't care about character. I'd take Aaron Hernandez, and Rae Carruth right about now.

I don't hate it, but if Mixon is available I'd take him over Kamara. The Bills have been bad for so long I don't care about character. I'd take Aaron Hernandez, and Rae Carruth right about now.

Sean McDermott said there's a number of players off their board for character issues. I can't imagine he'd say that and somehow still have Joe Mixon up there.