RD 1, Pick 27: Tre'Davious White (CB) - LSU

SDS

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted Mahomes at 10 but clearly we were comfortable enough to trade out. Happy we got a 1st next year out of it but wasn't excited about this pick. I think it is a solid pick but was hoping they would take Reuben foster. tomorrow will be big still no telling what direction the bills will go

Did White visit OBD btw ?

Did Atlanta have inside agent info that Bills wanted McKinley ?

After that interview Deion had with McKinley im glad that moron isn't here Edited by CDogg20

I don't dislike White but I cannot understand passing on Foster. LB a huge hole on this team and one of the hardest positions to fill in FA. It could have been one amazing night lucking into Foster. Instead we got a pick at 27 that should be around 27 - so I guess that 3rd round pick better be real good. We're going to watch Foster for a very long time with nothing but regret. I now feel like McDermott is in over his head a little bit on the personnel side. He's a good coach and I'm happy to have him but he needs to learn to be a head coach first - instead of taking on everything.

He'll learn a valuable lesson tonight when he sees he got in his own way.

He will probably be a day 1 starter for us. I have no problem with the player.

I just honestly think that the Bills aren't good at the business of football, not bad at evaluating players. For example, Mike Lombardi was on with Rich Eisen and explained that Cornerback contracts in FA have declined, when inflation is considered, over the past years. Here is the interview:

My thought is that some positions, including CB are the ones that you can target in FA like NE has. Then spend your rookie contracts on the overpriced positions like QB, DL, OT. JMO, but I am hopeful that T.White becomes our Chris Harris Jr.

THIS

If Lattimore was the best and White was a close second (analytics graded him first), picking him up 16 picks later, a 3rd this year and a 1st next year....this was a very good job by the new regime. Versatile CB that is smart, and a two year captain. That is character. Something that this team has been lacking, and completely lost when that jerk Rex took over the team.

What else can we do but have faith in the new leader of the team. It can't get any worse since its been bad for the past 20 years.

Edited by Gotta Dream

I don't dislike White but I cannot understand passing on Foster. LB a huge hole on this team and one of the hardest positions to fill in FA. It could have been one amazing night lucking into Foster. Instead we got a pick at 27 that should be around 27 - so I guess that 3rd round pick better be real good. We're going to watch Foster for a very long time with nothing but regret. I now feel like McDermott is in over his head a little bit on the personnel side. He's a good coach and I'm happy to have him but he needs to learn to be a head coach first - instead of taking on everything.

He'll learn a valuable lesson tonight when he sees he got in his own way.

That sounds a little too certain.

I doubt McDermott will give even one more thought to Foster, until the Bills have to play against him.

If Lattimore was the best and White was a close second (analytics graded him first), picking him up 18 picks later, a 3rd this year and a 1st next year....this was a very good job by the new regime. Versatile CB that is smart, and a two year captain. That is character. Something that this team has been lacking, and completely lost when that jerk Rex took over the team.

What else can we do but have faith in the new leader of the team. It can't get any worse since its been bad for the past 20 years.

Yep Analytics Sites LOVE White.

Maybe this is a sign Bills are actually going to use Analytics

Edited by MAJBobby