Thomas

Allen

Myles

Howard

Davis

Lamp

Cook

These are my cant miss

of course the bills will pass on all the "can't miss" picks, trade down then pick someone who is slightly injured

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather not a QB, but would not mind it if they went there. Same thing with Howard or Davis / Williams. I'd prefer defense and the no matter what pick at 10 are Adams, Hooker, Peppers, or Baker. Adams probably won't drop to 10. Hooker had some surgeries. Peppers failed the drug test. Baker may not be good enough to pick at 10. So, I am just confused. But we need a safety. I guess Davis or Howard on offense.

Call me crazy, but I am in the Howard, McCaffrey camp. Take Howard at 10 or trade down and grab McCaffrey. Either player fills 2 holes on offense with their versatility. Howard gives you a receiving threat and helps solidify the RT position with strong blocking. McCaffrey becomes the #2 running back and a slot reciever. Either one creates mismatches and gives us a very versatile offense.

I can imagine Shady and McCaffrey in the backfield, putting one in motion and creating confusion on the defense. Having Howard and Clay would also create more running room and have mismatches in the seams. The only problems then becomes "Can Tyrod really read the field and make throws in the middle?" If he can't we are still set up on O and can take a QB in the first in '18. Just hope Shady's legs stay fresh that long.

I've always said that 'must have' players should be in the middle of the field and play every down...like MLB, SS, DT on defense...and QB, RB, TE and C on offense.

Given this draft class and the Bills needs that means OJ Howard, Ruben Foster or one of the Safeties.