Who's your no matter what pick?

Terrell Troupe says hello :angry:

The crystal ball has occasional malfunctions. :(

Irony is the team afraid of the guy with back problems, who then get scared off into the guy who developed crippling back problems.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The crystal ball has occasional malfunctions. :(

Irony is the team afraid of the guy with back problems, who then get scared off into the guy who developed crippling back problems.

I suppose a positive takeaway is that we didn't/don't have a QB who would have down anything with Gronk anyways... :(

Trubisky, but he almost certainly won't be there, so Corey Davis.

Howard is an amazing talent but taking a TE with a top 10 pick with the way our offense is built is just ugh. I wish this were a good year for OTs.

Offense will still be run-centric, but different than Roman's scheme. Dennison uses a lot of two TE sets. Howard can line up in slot, out wide or in-line. He's a good blocker which can help our RT. And he's a match-up nightmare with a large catch radius. Howard makes good sense for the Bills.

Watson

Boomer and Carton (WFAN) had Watson on this morning and he is really really impressive. Very grounded, very likable. I'm glad I'm not the Bills decision-makers because it would be extremely tough to pass on a QB prospect like that if you feel like he has the talent to eventually become a franchise QB.

They're having Mahomes on shortly, but he strikes me as having a "younger" personality than does Watson, who seems very mature for his age.