Let's make this easy

First, he performs the Dark Ritual in honor of Satan, his Lord and Master. Then, he follows instructions. Maybe you were looking for a more practical answer. Assuming you mean he had the full authority for the pick, which I don't think McD has, he's taking BPA with the exception of RB.

He makes his decision when he sees how the board shakes out. Trading down sounds good but you don't make that trade until you see what value is to be had at 10.

Whaley has struggled with remaining patient and properly valuing picks. He reminds me of a fan during a fantasy football draft, over drafting their favorite players just because.

If Bellichik was our coach, what does he do at #10. That's what I want to do.

He just smiles because he has Tom Brady and can afford to make any draft pick.

...trades down and acquire pick(s), especially an extra 1st in 2018..................

They actually drafted Mayo at 10.

But trading down in a deep draft is never a bad move unless you are passing on an elite talent or qb. I think Howard has a chance to be elite and I like a couple of the qbs. So we will see.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

He trades down

Yep and then pick a guy that is not high profile but fits their system perfectly. Then he will be awesome for them until they get rid of him and the Browns get him and wonder why he is not the All Pro they thought they were getting.

Edited by SF Bills Fan