Sullivan: One GM gone, one to go.

JM2009

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Pegulas need to hire a president that knows what the crap they are doing and then they need to go back to florida and we shouldn't hear about them again until there is a parade downtown for one of their teams

We as fans should create this as a letter and get 1,000,000 signatures.

Whaley at least gets 2017. Sully is just going to have to deal with it if we make the playoffs.

And we can. McDermott could be our best HC hire in a long time. Last year's draft class might have 3-4 starters this year.

The Bills are a talented team heading into this season. Not sure what Sully will do once we start winning games.

Guest NeckBeard

I would like to see DW perform under some form of competent coaching, of which he has not had the luxury. Marrone seemed like a Parcells, until he wasn't, and quit. Rex was Rex. The draft with SW was an eye roller for me, but DW is hardly terrible, just not transcendent. Having a good HC will shake out this ability of the personnel arm of this FO.

We as fans should create this as a letter and get 1,000,000 signatures.

I bet the cap is like 300k. Think population, and snow birds, oh, and people who legitimately care about the team anymore.

the Pegulas need to hire a president that knows what the crap they are doing and then they need to go back to florida and we shouldn't hear about them again until there is a parade downtown for one of their teams

They can't hire GMs and coaches....how are they going to hire a president?