Pegula shows Tim Murray and Dan Bylsma the door.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the grief the Pegula's are beginning to take regarding their ownership of Buffalo sports teams, it's not because of a lack of trying. I hope they'll hire a Senior Advisor to assess what the Sabres need best and whether Whaley is worth retaining after the Draft. jmo.

For the grief the Pegula's are beginning to take regarding their ownership of Buffalo sports teams, it's not because of a lack of trying. I hope they'll hire a Senior Advisor to assess what the Sabres need best and whether Whaley is worth retaining after the Draft. jmo.

I agree...they're obviously not getting it right, but I don't think anyone can argue they aren't proactively trying to get championships to Buffalo. They also aren't panicking at first sight, see Cleveland, Browns....they are trying to give the people they empower to do their jobs, spending money in FA and various departments. I am coming around to the idea that in both franchises they need someone between themselves and the executives of those franchises though - the dreaded "Czar" title / position that has frequently been suggested. I am now convinced they need this person on both teams....

This guy... an unemployed former NFL personnel guy who can't get rehired shouldn't really talk so much **** about Whaley

@greggabe

The Pegula's have fired the Sabres GM and HC. Don't think that is the only GM they are going to release from his duties

Edited by YoloinOhio