Brandt:. "Three 1st Round QB locks".

PIZ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Trubisky. I used to really like Mahomes, but recent interviews I've seen make him seem arrogant. Maybe that's a good characteristic for a QB, but I want to like our franchise QB.

Every year it seems we Bills fans talk the draft to death, and somehow we hone in on the pick. This year I'm feeling like it's Trubisky, Derek Barnett, or Reddick.

I like Trubisky. I used to really like Mahomes, but recent interviews I've seen make him seem arrogant. Maybe that's a good characteristic for a QB, but I want to like our franchise QB.

Every year it seems we Bills fans talk the draft to death, and somehow we hone in on the pick. This year I'm feeling like it's Trubisky, Derek Barnett, or Reddick.

Wasn't Jimbo reportedly a douche in his younger years?

I wonder how much he worries about his track record. Is his name too big to let facts take home down? Didn't he love Clausen?

I'll tell you how much -- Not. One. Bit.

As soon as the draft is over these guys move on to the next draft, and they're never held accountable for their predictions.

It's the primary reason I don't pay much (if any) attention to anything leading up to the draft. I'll research players after the Bills select them.

Edited by eball

I live in NC ... I don't think Trubisky has enough experience ... he's a Bortles clone to me .... its funny but week before the draft both on NFL network and ESPN ... the talking heads are all jumping on the Mahomes bandwagon ... apparently the arm is unmatched in the draft ... I struggle ... as his teams weren't winning teams ... I'll sit back for kid from USC next year .. if we screw up this year.

I'd rather us go in other direction and avoid taking one of these guys at 10. The quality QB's come from the 3rd and 4th rounds of late ... see history of Wilson, Prescott, and Cousins. So look at the QB's from Pitt, Tennessee and have them battle Yates or Jones. I'd like to see Cardale with another summer camp ... I think his arm is good enough for this league.