Pats sign Gillislee to offer sheet

the cap is a small piece. Its the 5th AND some space we are getting back. I wouldnt stress hard over it. ultimately, the decision here should amount to "if shady gets hurt, am i comfortable with MG filling in for a few weeks"

if the answer is yes -- no brainer, just do it and have the position settled.

if its uncertain, you start leaning towards pass.

I'd add this question to the decision - if Shady stays healthy does MG get enough touches or do we run with power when Shady isn't in? In other words is MG's real value this year only if Shady gets hurt?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They better re-sign him. If we lose him, we would need a running back in the draft, and I don't see us getting a RB of his caliber in the fifth. jmo

Don't be too sure, he was behind Karlos on the depth charts before Karlos decided to celebrate 420 and 2 AM taco bell runs were more important n Football.

I really like Williams out of BYU and Conner out of Pitt which will be available in the later round if we do grab that extra pick in the 5th.

They better re-sign him. If we lose him, we would need a running back in the draft, and I don't see us getting a RB of his caliber in the fifth. jmo

I think most RB's can run well in the Bills run game. A year ago nobody cared about MG. MG had some good runs on his own but most of his runs, he ran through big holes.

I think most RB's can run well in the Bills run game. A year ago nobody cared about MG. MG had some good runs on his own but most of his runs, he ran through big holes.

yes, but before that he never really had an opportunity (torn acl) and his ypc is just too high to let go.