Pats sign Gillislee to offer sheet

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't fire him before June 1st unless the Sabres hire a HC first. He would have the option to slide into that vacant position under his PSE contract. Huge oversight.

with that money saved by just making Whaley GM of the Sabres, we can pay Gillislee. #onebuffalo

Does anyone really think that the Bills are STILL discussing this? That it takes a full week to make this decision?

The fact that they are pushing it to the last second tells me that they won't match, and are just waiting it out to mess with the Pats.

Edited by Bills Fan in MD

Does anyone really think that the Bills are STILL discussing this? That it takes a full week to make this decision?

The fact that they are pushing it to the last second tells me that they won't match, and are just waiting it out to mess with the Pats.

It's interesting because, with Hogan, they announced it immediately

I agree they probably aren't still discussing it, but I like making the Pats wait every single second for a decision either way. No reason to give them more time with more information for planning contingent actions either way.

It's not clear to me it means they will match or not match, however.

I agree they probably aren't still discussing it, but I like making the Pats wait every single second for a decision either way. No reason to give them more time with more information for planning contingent actions either way.

It's not clear to me it means they will match or not match, however.

Good point. I guess if they were keeping him, waiting until the last second could theoretically prevent the Pats from signing their next choice at RB.

This just needs to end.

Edited by Bills Fan in MD