Pats sign Gillislee to offer sheet

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That certainly doesn't bolster his case for credit........that was a no-brainer deal to make.

The two year pursuit and conquest of Bryce Brown offsets just saying "sure we will take Hughes.....here's a bum off of our roster". :lol:

Not trying to bolster anything; just setting the ducks in the right order

i.e.

Buddy: Hey there's a galdanged idiot on the phone with his credit card in his hand; you want to take this?

saying he was a well paid receptionist at the time of the trade is conjecture. Certainly not factual.

I said in relation to that trade. And that is not conjecture.

You are free to take it or leave it as you will.

Have a nice evening

You can tell yourself whatever you want to tell yourself to fit your preconceived narrative, but that wasn't Buddy's theft.

What?

Who was the GM in April 2013? Nix.

When did Whaley become GM? May 16, 2013.

Care to explain waht is preconceived?

(adjective formed before having the evidence for its truth or usefulness.)

Isnt it a fact that during Buddy's tenure the GM duties entailed responsibility for the roster?

Are you going to project Shady to rush for 2,000 yards again! :w00t:

I never said he'd rush for 2,000. I did say he'd have 2,000 yards from scrimmage - in the Bold Prediction thread. But I know, honesty just ain't your thing.

You want to make a friendly bet on Shady's numbers versus MG's?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?position=RB&type=position

There's the list of drafted RBs. Other than Jay Ajayi I really don't see any that fit your criteria. Care to point out all the others?

I like Jordan Howard, Chris Thompson, Karlos Williams (before blowing up), Ajayi, and Paul Perkins all better than Gillislee. I also don't think you write off a handful of other the just yet. Gillislee is a nice rb but he doesn't have stand out ability. IMO

Edited by Drewski

I never said he'd rush for 2,000. I did say he'd have 2,000 yards from scrimmage - in the Bold Prediction thread. But I know, honesty just ain't your thing.

You want to make a friendly bet on Shady's numbers versus MG's?

Ok my bad, you were off by 800 yards and some change instead of 1,000.

By your standards......the curve, if you will.....you were practically dead-nutz-on.

He didn't even get anywhere near 2,000 yards LAST year either............I'm afraid you might just be bad at math, Greggo.

In all fairness.......you didn't know he would fall from being a 300 carry back to only being able to shoulder 200 between hamstring pops.

I told you mileage/wear-and-tear was an issue......it was just common sense but I try to help when I can.............but I digress. :flirt:

And the answer is No on betting with you.........no more of your insisting on granny-esque hedge-bets and throwing two year old tantrums of rage demanding an injury clause for Shady :doh:.

And the answer is No on betting with you.........no more of your insisting on granny-esque hedge-bets and throwing two year old tantrums of rage demanding an injury clause for Shady :doh:.

Again, honesty isn't your strong suit. You backed out of the bet, twice. But that aside, there's no hedge. I say Shady will have more rushing yards and TDs at the end of the year than MG will. Winner gets to choose the loser's handle for a year.

Should be a simple bet for you, after all you were convinced Shady wouldn't be on the roster this season because he was injury prone and over the hill.

Again, honesty isn't your strong suit. You backed out of the bet, twice. But that aside, there's no hedge. I say Shady will have more rushing yards and TDs at the end of the year than MG will. Winner gets to choose the loser's handle for a year.

Should be a simple bet for you, after all you were convinced Shady wouldn't be on the roster this season because he was injury prone and over the hill.

The TD add on might bite you with MG being a good short yardage guy....

I didn't back out......I immediately questioned your manhood for even asking for an injury out and told you there would be no granny bets and when we agreed to bet later you thought you could still have your hedge.

I get the feeling that you don't really understand sports betting.......but there are no injury hedges.......you put your money down and performance AND FATE are part of the results.

Most adult men understand this concept.

Your lady parts cost you on that deal. :flirt:

And credit goes to Shady for removing his head from his ass and realizing that his stubborness was the reason he wasn't achieving the results he should.

Wasn't Chip's racism or Chip working him too hard during the week or bad blocking by the Philly O-Line that was keeping him achieving the results he should have been....he found that out in year 1 in Buffalo......he needed to make adjustments.

He is still very good in limited snaps but his ability to carry the load has declined.......he has proven the past two years to not be able keep it together health-wise to be the 300 carry back you insisted the Bills were getting.

So while he may get the majority of carries......he needs a lot more help than he used to.

McCoy's production based on 300 carry back they were buying used to cost about $3M per 100 carries in Philly.......that's what you and the Bills very optimistically thought the team was getting.......but it has cost about $4.5M per 100 carries in Buffalo because he can't carry that load........so when you consider that MG was actually outproducing McCoy between the 20's......AND doing all the dirty work in short yardage and goal line.......how is that not worth $3.2M per year?

Especially when he could quite conceivably carry McCoy's portion of the load and then some if the 29-year-old-to-be gets a more significant wear and tear injury this year.

And, of course the reality that even you have to admit.....that McCoy is probably not on the team for next year (OR the other year that the Bills stupidly extended onto his Eagles contract, which doesn't actually expire until THIS year. :doh: )

Edited by #BADOL

Gotta give him a fighting chance.

When you're done having a manic conversation with yourself, can we return to the question at hand?

Do you want to make that bet?

I know you are boring, humorless WRITER.....but can you at least read? :flirt::

"And the answer is No on betting with you........."

Fer chrissake you missed your last Shady yardage prediction by 800 yards! :lol: .....you predicted Bob Woods would have a big year last year too.....you ain't good at this dude.

I know you are boring, humorless WRITER.....but can you at least read? :flirt::

"And the answer is No on betting with you........."

Fer chrissake you missed your last Shady yardage prediction by 800 yards! :lol: .....you predicted Bob Woods would have a big year last year too.....you ain't good at this dude.

So the reason you won't bet with me is because you'd win... :rolleyes: Dynamite logic there.

The dishonesty is so thick with you. The lies you have to tell yourself are pretty impressive. The only thing that your dishonesty is matched by is your lack of testicular fortitude. For a guy who talks as much (ridiculous) junk as you do, I figured at least you had a working set of nuts.

Shame, could have been a fun bet - and this is just a hobby, man, it's entertainment. It's supposed to be fun. Try not taking it so seriously, then maybe you won't have to constantly spin and spew bullshite. Who knows, you might even become sufferable.