Jarvis Landry guarantees a sweep of the Pats next year

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eh, any player who doesn't believe that they can/should win every game shouldn't be in the NFL.

That said, after what he did to Aaron Williams, I would not oppose someone laying a dirty hit on him each and every week.

of course! I think the story isn't that he believes it, its that he publically said it :) Edited by YoloinOhio

If you include the post season, against Denver in 2015.

Just regular season, 2000, against the Jets and Miami. Buffalo and Indy split the series.

i meant regular season, and I thought so

I don't give a **** about Landry.

he posts, in the Landry thread

If you include the post season, against Denver in 2015.

Just regular season, 2000, against the Jets and Miami. Buffalo and Indy split the series.

So Brady has never been swept in the regular season ?......I'm all for confidence etc...but to me, it sounds more like NE is in their heads already......how much space do they occupy in there ?....Belichick is probably doing the " Star Wars Emperor's smile " right now listening to this.....

Edited by Iron Maiden

When was the last time the Pats got swept?

Last century?

Sexy Rexy about the playoffs ... "pack your bags, we're going". Far too many bought that hook line and sinker and how'd that work out?

Talk is cheap, pointless, and quite frankly embarrassing.

Agreed and far too many people continue to do the talking thing! It happens over and over again! Folks never learn!!

Every player on our team should have that mentallity. Just keep it to you team.

If I am McD I would tell them Do not expect to win, prepare to win!

Hmmm, well said! I was slightly inspired!

Anybody that makes these statements doesn't have a good head on there shoulders or many brain particles in it. Why have they never learned to keep there mouth shut? They want attention. Sad but true the people that do this end up broke.

I guarantee someone will sweep that punk's leg.

Did you read the story? Why would the Pats care? What he said was totally reasonable.

Anybody that makes these statements doesn't have a good head on there shoulders or many brain particles in it. Why have they never learned to keep there mouth shut? They want attention. Sad but true the people that do this end up broke.

Again, did you read the story? It wasn't disrespectful and it wasn't a me-me-me thing. He comes across smart and reasonable.

Did you read the story? Why would the Pats care? What he said was totally reasonable.

Again, did you read the story? It wasn't disrespectful and it wasn't a me-me-me thing. He comes across smart and reasonable.

Except for the part where he says the fins are going to beat NE twice...they couldn't beat Garappollo last year...lost to Brady in the 2nd game and from what we've seen so far, NE seems to have gotten better this off season.....not what I would call reasonable.....I guess it's possible...but very unlikely....