QB TJ Yates Visited the Bills and now Signed to a Deal

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had made more then 1 thread on the BBMB about TJ Yates. The guy has started and won a playoff game and seems to be an almost perfect backup QB. I am a huge fan of the idea of TJ Yates and would absolutely love it if he was the guy. TJ Yates is one of the most underrated QBs in the league. An excellent backup and fringe bottom of the league starter IMO. Do it

He's been to the playoffs

And won

Far better draft somebody with a chance to be someone rather that pick up a career journeyman as their final Qb. Honestly, just the fact that they brought him in concerns me. Are they seriously considering not drafting a QB in the first two days of the draft?

Far better draft somebody with a chance to be someone rather that pick up a career journeyman as their final Qb. Honestly, just the fact that they brought him in concerns me. Are they seriously considering not drafting a QB in the first two days of the draft?

they will bring 4 to camp

they probably want a backup that is ready to play incase Tyrod goes down. Maybe they don't like Jones and will draft a QB to make the 3, sign a vet backup and let jones go. Jones doesn't seem to be the type of guy that McDermott has the patients for

I'm assuming he would be in camp because he knows the offense. Doesn't mean he will make the team. Otherwise you are looking at TT, Cardale and 2 rookies in camp, which is much harder than having a vet who knows what he's doing. No one expects him to be the QB of the future.

they probably want a backup that is ready to play incase Tyrod goes down. Maybe they don't like Jones and will draft a QB to make the 3, sign a vet backup and let jones go. Jones doesn't seem to be the type of guy that McDermott has the patients for

Can't let him go after one season. He was a developmental prospect when drafted. There's no way you can tell yet if he can do anything.