We need Anquan Boldin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE NEED VETERAN LEADERSHIP AT THE WIDE RECEIVER POSITION!! Check out all the fourth quarter comebacks in Detroit last year. Boldin was the go-to guy, A big bodied vet who has been to the big dance could be got relatively cheap...your thoughts?

Why would he want to come here for cheap versus a contender for cheap?

Ugh...Mcaffrey. Perfect McCoy pupil.

Why would he want to come here for cheap versus a contender for cheap?

I think he is a get-u-in-the-playoffs kinda guy. comes off the bench in the second half to make a difference. Top teams would have less use for him. Surprised the Lions didn't keep him around being not too injury prone

Corey Davis

WE NEED VETERAN LEADERSHIP AT THE WIDE RECEIVER POSITION!! Check out all the fourth quarter comebacks in Detroit last year. Boldin was the go-to guy, A big bodied vet who has been to the big dance could be got relatively cheap...your thoughts?

Been a fan of Boldin coming to Buffalo everytime he becomes available.

Been a fan of Boldin coming to Buffalo everytime he becomes available.

They are so thin at WR right now that his lack of vertical ability.......the best throws Tyrod makes......is an afterthought.

They need a cheap, capable WR that won't look completely out of place as a go-to if Watkins and Holmes get hurt and it wouldn't hurt Watkins to have a strong, fellow So FL influence like Boldin around.

Corey Davis

I think this post says it all about Mike Williams. Please say no to Mike Williams.

I think he is a get-u-in-the-playoffs kinda guy. comes off the bench in the second half to make a difference. Top teams would have less use for him. Surprised the Lions didn't keep him around being not too injury prone

You want to draft a McCaffery at 10? Good player. I like him as a WR, but only if we trade back several picks

I believe McDermott when he says we already have a #2 WR on this team and I also think this will be the year Sammy stays on the field for the whole season.

Howard is basically a WR. If you haven't seen his highlights it's worth the 4 minutes. As much as I wanted Corey Davis I can see Howard being as much of a force but a better blocker obviously.

Trade back, get Howard and a 2nd round pick, I'm happy.

He certainly seems like a player that would get a long with McDermott and wouodnt he have been in Baltimore with Tyrod? Maybe they missed by a year, not sure off the top of my head. But yeah, I would be all for it. I wanted him last year.

yes, he and TT were both on the SB team.

I've been advocating for him for awhile but I think he will have options. He can still play. But he's exactly what we need from a vet WR, plus add a rookie. I don't think he would have come here last year because I heard he didn't like Roman. I think we have a better chance this year but not a great chance, depends what he's looking for. But he would be a great guy to have in the WR room and on the field.

I can't see Boldin making a difference on this team in 2017. The Bills are not one player away from making a serious run at it and Boldin doesn't have the years left in his career to wait for them to get there. Unfortunately this is a move who's time was probably last year or before.