we could have drafted gronk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we blew it on Torell Troupe. We should have shot at OJ Howard, the best TE prospect in years, who will work well in this offense. I hope we don't blow it again for a chance at the 2nd or 3rd best CB, safety or LB.

Amazing thought

OP, please list all the other things we could have done in order of perceived importance, I find this prospect riveting. Here are some ideas to help you out in creating your list: who ELSE could we have drafted in that draft and every once since? Who could we have TRADED for? Who could we have re-signed?

Edited by ndirish1978

OP, please list all the other things we could have done in order of perceived importance, I find this prospect riveting. Here are some ideas to help you out in creating your list: who ELSE could we have drafted in that draft and every once since? Who could we have TRADED for? Who could we have re-signed?

Good idea, but why waste all those great ideas in one thread? We need a separate thread for each

And we blew it on Torell Troupe. We should have shot at OJ Howard, the best TE prospect in years, who will work well in this offense. I hope we don't blow it again for a chance at the 2nd or 3rd best CB, safety or LB.

Would it have made a difference? Who would've​ passed​ him the ball? Would the Bills have given him a new contract? Where would we be with his Injuries the past years?

Can someone please start multiple, one-off threads, on all the people we could have drafted, but didn't?

I'll get my supercomputer fired up to start looking at scenarios...

The AFL could've given Ralph the Miami franchise that he wanted in the first place. Then someone else would've gotten the Bills and most likely moved them by now.

Not every "could've" would've been better.