Marshawn Watch, Currently at Raiders facility

Can only imagine where the Bills would/could be now if we didn't draft CJ Spiller & kept Marshawn and selected a QB instead. If is the middle of life.

Go Bills!!!!!

We'd have probably lost more games. His spectacular 3.8 YPC does nothing for me. He didn't make Seattle better, they made him look good.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can only imagine where the Bills would/could be now if we didn't draft CJ Spiller & kept Marshawn and selected a QB instead. If is the middle of life.

Go Bills!!!!!

Don't look back at that draft....

We took: Spiller / Troup / Carrington / Easley / Wang / Moats / Batten (aka nothing of substance)

We could have gone: Earl Thomas / Gronk / Navarro Bowman / Geno Atkins / Antonio Brown

Go Bills!!!!!

I love how many fans conveniently forget Lynch was one strike away from being suspended for an entire season. And he was a complete moron to that point so he was hard to trust. Then the hindsight fans would complain about the Bills not trading Lynch when he got suspended again.

The Bills make plenty of dumb moves. This was strictly on Lynch being an idiot and forcing their hand.

He hated Buffalo.

My "sources" say he has a lot of fun in Buffalo. But given how many mistakes he made in Buffalo, he needed a fresh start. And he took advantage of it, so good for him and the annoying, bandwagon Seahawks fans.

Don't look back at that draft....

We took: Spiller / Troup / Carrington / Easley / Wang / Moats / Batten (aka nothing of substance)

We could have gone: Earl Thomas / Gronk / Navarro Bowman / Geno Atkins / Antonio Brown

We took Leif Larsen instead of Tom Freakin' Brady!!!!!!!!

On the contrary, he hasn't touched anyone of his contract earnings from the NFL. All the money he uses is from his sponsorships and endorsements along with his clothing line.

He is known for being proud of being from Oakland and is possibly seeing this as the only opportunity to play for his hometown team as they're leaving in 2 years and he is not getting any younger.

Wow I didn't know that the Raiders were planning on playing two more years in Oakland. The recent MO with teams moving is they announce it and then play somewhere else the next year. This could be a couple of ugly years for the Raiders in Oakland.

We'd have probably lost more games. His spectacular 3.8 YPC does nothing for me. He didn't make Seattle better, they made him look good.

What in Tarnation ? Those plays where he ran 50 players over was all the Seahawks jersey.

Marshawn rules, him and Carr are gonna pants us by 40.

He hated Buffalo.

I get that no one really wants to be drafted by Buffalo, but it seems to me some guys are much more connected than others to their home area of the country. Lynch is a guy like that; west coast guy went to a west coast school and wanted to be on the west coast. I can't believe that isn't detectable in a player interview. And if it is, drafting them is crazy. Yeah, you make an exception when it's OJ Simpson, but not when it's Lynch and you already have McGahee on the roster.

Go Bills!!!!!

Yeah imagine if Marshawn hadn't been such an ass, who was facing a 1 year suspension from the league for another violation, while he was in Buffalo.

He hated Buffalo.

I continually see this narrative posted on the board. There is no question that he got into trouble here. I'm not even going doubt that it might have been time for a fresh start. I'm just not certain that he "hated" Buffalo and that was the reason for his struggles. Where is the proof? Did he make statements that I missed at some point? I don't mean this sarcastically. I'm just curious. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I get that no one really wants to be drafted by Buffalo, but it seems to me some guys are much more connected than others to their home area of the country. Lynch is a guy like that; west coast guy went to a west coast school and wanted to be on the west coast. I can't believe that isn't detectable in a player interview. And if it is, drafting them is crazy. Yeah, you make an exception when it's OJ Simpson, but not when it's Lynch and you already have McGahee on the roster.

The Marshawn/Buffalo thing has been way overthought.

He was just a young, hardheaded ghetto kid who was out on his own for the first time and thrust into a very white area.

When he thought he was going to NYC he was excited about the project so it had nothing to do with the coast.

It's mostly about culture and Seattle was no better of a fit in that regard. A very white city with crappy weather.

He had just matured a bit by that point.

Would have happened in time in Buffalo as well.

I'm certain Sammy Watkins would love to be back in Florida but if he puts up 1300+ yards and scores 10 TD's this year he will feel a lot better about staying in Buffalo long term.

The Marshawn/Buffalo thing has been way overthought.

He was just a young, hardheaded ghetto kid who was out on his own for the first time and thrust into a very white area.

When he thought he was going to NYC he was excited about the project so it had nothing to do with the coast.

It's strange, he was so anti-media in Seattle, but it was the opposite in Buffalo. He seemed like a pretty happy go lucky guy when he started his career here. I think the local vitriol he experienced in his third and fourth seasons, some of it stemming from legal issues, changed all that.

It's strange, he was so anti-media in Seattle, but it was the opposite in Buffalo. He seemed like a pretty happy go lucky guy when he started his career here. I think the local vitriol he experienced in his third and fourth seasons, some of it stemming from legal issues, changed all that.

Jerry Sullivan and those other losers have the power to make you hate an entire profession.

Yeah Lynch isn't a bad guy but he came into the league not realizing that his ghetto sensibility doesn't fly with suburban white folks.

For example..... in the ghetto, if you pass out drunk at a party and your wallet gets stolen........that's on you.

In white suburbia.......that's a crime......police call, interviews, orifice swabs, charges etc..

His behavior in Buffalo was very consistent with these kinds of disconnects........from taking that $20 to bringing his own booze to clubs to hitting that girl with the mirror of his car and knocking her down and not stopping.....in the ghetto that is all funny, no-harm no-foul stuff that happens at the expense of dumbasses who let it.

I think he finally realized that sh*t wasn't going to fly ANYWHERE outside of the 'hood and he wasn't changing.......so he just shut it down.