Thank God UConn Lost

Yes... There is a God. What joke women's college basketball was becoming!

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19049982/women-final-four-how-mississippi-state-stunned-uconn-ending-huskies-111-game-win-streak

The coach saying: "Maybe we weren't mature enough."

Are you kidding... They just won 111 games in a row. Nothing should be said but: "Finally, thee is competition and games aren't a joke."

Yes... There is a God. What joke women's college basketball was becoming!

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19049982/women-final-four-how-mississippi-state-stunned-uconn-ending-huskies-111-game-win-streak

The coach saying: "Maybe we weren't mature enough."

Are you kidding... They just won 111 games in a row. Nothing should be said but: "Finally, thee is competition and games aren't a joke."

Seems like this has eased your serious case of butt hurt. They win, good for them. I don't follow the sport, but, I congratulate them on their accomplishments.

I can't stand that team...and I live in that state! When I saw that this morning I was the happiest I've been in months. Does that make me a bad person?

I don't think it makes you a bad person, but if this made you the happiest you've been in months I'd suggest trying to find more things that make you happy.

I don't think it makes you a bad person, but if this made you the happiest you've been in months I'd suggest trying to find more things that make you happy.

Yeah, sorry...it's been a tough stretch for me lately.

Since it's women's college hoop...yes.

I'm not sure when we started hating excellence in America.

Not hating excellence, just UConn womens hoops which is constantly forced down my throat here in CT, the team, coach, and fans are pretty damn smug. I feel the same way about the Pats.

I don't hate excellence. They should just become the Harlem Globetrotters. They simply have no competition. It is like the New York Yankees playing the Poughkeepsie Little League team... Yes, the Yankee should win game #112 in a row as they should win game #1,112 and game #10,112 in a row. Well, that was what the competition was looking like. UNTIL, finally now... On a buzzer beater... A blind squirrel does find a nut? Is this going to be trend, I surely hope so for the sake of the women's game! <_<

I don't hate excellence. They should just become the Harlem Globetrotters. They simply have no competition. It is like the New York Yankees playing the Poughkeepsie Little League team... Yes, the Yankee should win game #112 in a row as they should win game #1,112 and game #10,112 in a row. Well, that was what the competition was looking like. UNTIL, finally now... On a buzzer beater... A blind squirrel does find a nut? Is this going to be trend, I surely hope so for the sake of the women's game! <_<

They play anyone, anywhere. What more can you ask? Based on ESPN talking heads their recruiting classes have not been ranked #1 in several years so it's not like they are getting all of the talent.

I don't care about their basketball, I never cared about Lance Armstrong racing or his drug hassles at any point in time. Yet I keep getting inundated with this nonsense when I try to find out anything in sports I cared about.

Not hating excellence, just UConn womens hoops which is constantly forced down my throat here in CT, the team, coach, and fans are pretty damn smug. I feel the same way about the Pats.

It's not that hard to ignore. I've pretty much shut off all sports the past few years.

It's not that hard to ignore. I've pretty much shut off all sports the past few years.

He lives in CT, which makes it harder.

I suppose it a little like this but more obvious, like billboards, etc... They probably hit you with UConn women's team everywhere in CT, even if it subtle:

Hang in there NG! All will be okay, stay smiling no matter how hard it seems. We are always here for you!

He lives in CT, which makes it harder.

Oh come on. Give me a break. I live above Oracle Arena where the Warriors play. They've been playing lights out the past three years. Do you not think Oakland is all over that crap promoting them. So there are banners, billboards, cars with flags everywhere you look. Who cares. Things like that only bother you if you let it. He need to grow a set.

Oh come on. Give me a break. I live above Oracle Arena where the Warriors play. They've been playing lights out the past three years. Do you not think Oakland is all over that crap promoting them. So there are banners, billboards, cars with flags everywhere you look. Who cares. Things like that only bother you if you let it. He need to grow a set.

How do you know this?

NBA is competitive. GSW lost last year and only have one champiobship, that's not annoying. Anyway, I am not bothered. I am just rejoicing that women's basketball can finally move forward.

I didn't ask for your advice.

How do you know this?

:lol:

He's right though...I don't follow it at all but you just can't miss the Warriors talk. Every my daughters in Kindergarten talk about them.

And sadly, I can also sympathize with NG here....the UCONN women hype has been pretty annoying for at least ten years now. At least in the early days they had a legit rival in Tennessee. Although from a cursory review of their schedule I wonder if the competition level in women's basketball is slooooowly spreading out a bit. But for most of UCONNs run they've been more like a dominant high school team who just completely outguns every opponent.

How do you know this?

I'm Steph Curry's financial advisor. It's all that &#33;@#&#036;er talks about when we meet.

I didn't ask for your advice.

Once again. I'll give advice all day long. I just don't ask for nor accept any.