McDermott Wakes at 5 AM for MMA Exercise

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i get up at 5am to do MMA and that has directly helped me build an offensive scheme for Tyrod.

handoff and chuck it

My dad is 97 and goes to the gym 5 times each week.

But I don't think he'd be a good coach.

I'm just not sure how exercise correlates to coaching success.

But I wish McD the best in both his pursuits.

its doing what others wont do, Exercising like that not only builds the body but mental toughness which is an assert to any great coach.

Also congrats on your dad that is awesome.

The anti-Rex for sure

@joebuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says he sets his alarm clock "somewhere between 3 and 5 am"

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says he does MMA in his off time.

#Bills HC Sean McDermott: Look, I have to stay in shape because these players are in great shape. I like to work w/ them in the weight room

why won't he tell us the exact time, what's he hiding?

I have a feeling there will be Chuck Norris or John Wayne memes coming soon for Sean McDermott.

I personally hope for 1980s era WWF interviews where he rips the microphone out of the reporter's hands and yells at the television screen.

Awesome. What are Andy Reid or Belichick doing at that time?

LOL. Great response. Belichick is pry looking at the salary cap numbers and see which popular veteran he can cut before the season to piss everybody off and is preparing for the 2019 draft in his gray hoodie eating instant oatmeal without heating it up. Reid is having his usual three BK sausage egg and cheese croissants evaluating the quarterbacks in this draft because he knows Alex Smith can't take his team to the Superbowl.

The anti-Rex for sure

@joebuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says he sets his alarm clock "somewhere between 3 and 5 am"

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says he does MMA in his off time.

#Bills HC Sean McDermott: Look, I have to stay in shape because these players are in great shape. I like to work w/ them in the weight room

I am 56 years old and I have NEVER been a great athlete, but I get up at 4:05 every week day to workout. While, I woul like to think that is superhuman, I KNOW that it isn't. Edited by OldTimer1960

I am 56 years old and I have NEVER been a great athlete, but I get up at 4:05 every week day to workout. While, I woul like to think that is superhuman, I KNOW that it isn't.

....BUT...do you have M&M's like Rex?....that is the key................