McDermott Wakes at 5 AM for MMA Exercise

Forget McLovin, we have the damn McDermonator as a head coach, and it is beautiful.

@JoeBuscaglia #Bills HC Sean McDermott on going for it on 4th down: My personality is aggressive. If we're going down, we're going down all guns blazing.

@JoeBuscaglia #Bills HC Sean McDermott: We all know how it goes. You either adapt or you're extinct.

Edited by GhostsofBillsPast

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

We may have had the most overvalued coach in the league the last two seasons. Right now I think we may have the most undervalued coach. I really like this guy. He worked his way up on his own and didn't get into the league through nepotism.

The anti-Rex for sure

@joebuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says he sets his alarm clock "somewhere between 3 and 5 am"

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says he does MMA in his off time.

#Bills HC Sean McDermott: Look, I have to stay in shape because these players are in great shape. I like to work w/ them in the weight room

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says he does MMA in his off time.

#Bills HC Sean McDermott: Look, I have to stay in shape because these players are in great shape. I like to work w/ them in the weight room

If there were disagreements with Whaley, who would win the fight? :devil:

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Guest NeckBeard

This is awesome. I remember when TT attending film sessions with the O crowd was going to get the team into the playoffs. I like the McD hire, don't get me wrong, but argh. This kind of conjecture doesn't lead to actual results. Hoping for the best, as always.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Well, one guy in this thread bought it hook, line and sinker.

Take it however you want. So far I have been impressed with his demeanor and I call it how I see it. We won't know much until the fall but I think we may have a good coach here.

Well, at least we have maybe the best coach in the league,,,if coach's could fight at midfield in a cage.

But seriously, I like the "one voice" thing they have going on at OBD right now. McD seems like a smart guy, well-spoken, not brash.....and certainly worked his way up through hard work. I can see why the Pegulas fell for him.

I hated the Rex hire from day one and knew that it was a disaster waiting to happen - which it was. With McDermott, I have no idea how it will turn out, but I am cautiously optimistic based on what I have seen so far. He seems to have the right experience as a coordinator with two successful franchises and the right discipline and work ethic to be successful. If he has a good scheme and the players buy in to what he is doing, there is a good chance for success. Our roster is not perfect, but there is enough talent to be successful with the right leadership. Even the Rex dumpster fire was close to a .500 team with this squad, far better than his last few years with the Jests.