triple threat. Tyrod should learn to dropkick

Howard

I remember watching quarterback either throw, run or kick the ball. I have not seen this since the 50s which was a much better time. But i was just thinking there are no true triple treat quarterbacks out there. Some throw good and some pass good and some run fast. But noone has the third skill to kick a 3 pointer on demand.

Now that tyrod is signed he should practice 60 minutes a day on running drop kicks. He can set up as if hes going for it on 4th and 6 and if the defense falls back in to cover, he can look for an open person and if noone is open he can drop kick it threw the posts like old timers did. Thats the way football was meant to be played. Its like my profession as a USPS man. If i carry mail, fine and if i sort mail even better but if i carry, sort and get my route done completely without hiding mail in my truck until later in the week, thats a talented worker.

Tyrod has the athletic skills and strong little legs so Im pretty sure he could pick up the dropkick skill quicker than most.

I value your all opinions so take it easy on an old guy ok

That last sentence probably saved you some abuse :)

I'm not opposed to it, but after the first try (successful or not) it's exposed. I think he should practice more on throwing to receivers between the numbers; and that's from a TT fan.

love it.

The only reason I'd be for this is to potentially undue the curse from the last QB to successfully drop kick a field goal in the NFL.

I just hope if they do this, and Steve Christie offers to help, that they wisen up and sign him as a coach...

that little midget can rot in hell

That last sentence probably saved you some abuse :)

I'm not opposed to it, but after the first try (successful or not) it's exposed. I think he should practice more on throwing to receivers between the numbers; and that's from a TT fan.

my age should not matter but Ive paid my dues and we need some fresh ideas. Would you rather fail on forth and 6 or walk away with three pts? See?

Please stop

(quote him) Isnt it better to have three fingers than two? See what I mean. The more talents the better. I think so and so do most people accept you I guess.