ESPN announces replacements for Berman on NFL shows

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2017/03/espn-names-new-nfl-studio-hosts/?sf65393422=1

Suzy Kolber - MNF pregame and halftime

Sam Ponder -Sunday NFL countdown

Trey Wingo - NFL draft

Trey Wingo! I will watch the draft, so that sucks. Don't care much about pregame shows anymore, I cook and drink my face off until about 12:45 getting everything ready. Miss you already Berman!

I turn the TV on at 1:00 on Sunday, could care less.

I tape 5 or 6 1pm games and sit down at 2pm and fast forward from the end of the play right to the moment the QB sets for the snap

an NFL game takes an hour to watch all the plays usefully, when she's garbagetime i ditch it, except for the BIlls cause that's when TT shines

haven't heard a thing coming out of the mouth of Berman or Marino or Zippy and the 12 Bozos for 20 years now

this also eliminates Gruden unless he continues blabbing well into the next play...

I turn the TV on at 1:00 on Sunday, could care less.

i'm with you on this one. i even find my self racing to the tv just to make sure i'm in front of it at one. i actually watched more games on delay this year than i ever had.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2017/03/espn-names-new-nfl-studio-hosts/?sf65393422=1

Suzy Kolber - MNF pregame and halftime

Sam Ponder -Sunday NFL countdown

Trey Wingo - NFL draft

Suzy Kolber has worked on many different NFL shows on ESPN already, so she'll be fine here.

Trey Wingo was already covering Day 2 & 3 of the NFL Draft, so this is just consistency.

Sam Ponder is an interesting choice, I'm sure she can handle it. Should be fun.

Really going to miss Boomer. I got to meet him in Chicago after the draft, and he was great to talk to.

I feel bad for Sam Ponder working next to Rex. This also means she is off of cfb and college game day coverage, which sucks.

Many college boys are heartbroken.

Edited by Mark Vader

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Disney ruined ESPN. They are trying to cut costs and have driven out the high salaried analysts that have been there for decades.

They don't realize by trying to get ratings with the likes of Stephan A Smith, which they do, several sports fans who are turned off by this directive, do more than not watch Stephan A. Smith, they turn off ESPN all together. ESPN used to be great but it is barely watchable now and I personally do not watch it except for live sports action.

Turn on the NFL network for the draft, it is better coverage anyways. ESPN is a sinking ship and I personally look forward to seeing ESPN getting passed by its competitors.

i think he's a guy who will probably go into the media once he's totally done. He was still on a roster last year but think he's a FA right now.

Yeah, I know, It was satire. He's been irrelevant since AP nearly broke the single season rushing record and they lost in the first round to the packers that year.

He is a current FA. Wouldn't doubt thought he ends up as a backup somewhere, only played for 800k last year and is only 29. Cheap Veteran that has been in the league for a good amount of time.