Changes coming to Bills front office?

Is that the Donahoe influence?

That's actually an interesting tie in.

Wawrow with a "hmmmmmm" tweet:

John Wawrow Retweeted Harry Kozlowski

No #Bills coach in my 17 years here has ever handled the pre-draft luncheon alone.

Doug has been officially muzzled it seems. I'll be shocked if he isn't fired shortly after the draft.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kamar Aiken actually said almost the exact same about Baltimore funnily enough.

It's the same take no responsibility excuse making.

Doug has been officially muzzled it seems. I'll be shocked if he isn't fired shortly after the draft.

Yep. Hiring a new Comm director to direct the PR of firing the GM makes too much sense.

Wow, the new coach, who had to have watched Whaley look the fool a few months ago in that disastrous press conference, may feel that he can do a better job putting the roster together than "It Factor" Whaley?

This is truly shocking conjecture....

A young, rookie, mostly unproven coach too. NoConfirma strikes again.

I wouldn't read too much into the luncheon. The Bills have been clear that they are now 1 voice. That voice is McDermott.

For what it is worth I don't think Whaley will be fired. The Pegulas really like him. I can see a promotion to some more VP type role.

So this is the third coach Whaley can't work with?

So they could fire Whaley after hiring McD?

This is so stupid. Only the Bills do things back-ass-wards.

The HC and GM are fine. Rumour! Whaley picked this HC not the last two. You don't think they have similar ideals?

The suggestion of a rift is DUMB!

Edited by Manther

I wouldn't read too much into the luncheon. The Bills have been clear that they are now 1 voice. That voice is McDermott.

For what it is worth I don't think Whaley will be fired. The Pegulas really like him. I can see a promotion to some more VP type role.

I think he's donezo. It's not like he picked McD. It was the Pegula's show again.

I think he's donezo. It's not like he picked McD. It was the Pegula's show again.

That's what I think. He didn't get his pick at HC again and I wonder if it's him walking away rather than being fired.

Wow, the new coach, who had to have watched Whaley look the fool a few months ago in that disastrous press conference, may feel that he can do a better job putting the roster together than "It Factor" Whaley?

This is truly shocking conjecture....

Some people like being miserable.

Remember when you said Broncos couldn't win the SB.

You're an angry elf!

You're well aware that you're promoting a logical fallacy just to tweak people's noses right? The fact that RR was fired does not necessarily mean that LaCanfora's assertion was correct at the time that he made it. It is entirely possible for both LaConjecture to be incorrect and Rex to be fired for reasons related or unrelated to making the playoffs.

"Logical fallacy"??

The HC is fired right after his team is eliminated from playoff contention (to the apparent surprise of the GM)----and it's "entirely possible" that Rex was fired for reasons "unrelated to making the playoffs"?

This is awesome!

Some people like being miserable.

Remember when you said Broncos couldn't win the SB.

You're an angry elf!

Huh?

Where's the misery in that? Go back in your hole.

Maybe Doug Whaley has just gotten tired of getting relentlessly grilled by the Buffalo media.

it is the first time the GM won't be there in 17 years because it's the first one not controlled by Berchtold in that same amount of time, and the team (Boyko) has already said McD is doing all media.

What it means for Whaley within the organization I do not know but I agree with Gunner that from all reports right after the season, Whaley is well entrenched with the Pegulas.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yup. He's done. Man. Wonder if Monos is getting the gig or if they're gonna bring the pro personnel director over from Carolina.

it is the first time the GM won't be there in 17 years because it's the first one not controlled by Berchtold in that same amount of time, and the team (Boyko) has already said McD is doing all media.

What it means for Whaley within the organization I do not know but I agree with Gunner that from all reports right after the season, Whaley is well entrenched with the Pegulas.

Yep. The HC doing the draft media is consistent with Pegula's desire to have 1 voice.