Johnny Football to NOLA?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@rapsheet

Sources: #Saints coach Sean Payton & Johnny Manziel were spotted together Super Bowl week, at breakfast. They discussed a return to football

FA QB Johnny Manziel has kept a low-profile as he trains for a return. #Saints coach Sean Payton appears to have taken an interest in him.

The #Saints still need a backup QB. Payton could make the most of Manziels talent. Drew Brees would be a perfect mentor. A lot makes sense.

Is it just me or does Payton always look like he just snuck out of the bathroom where he was doing some blow?

for a stretch there, he was almost certainly that guy.

Are we sure this "breakfast" wasn't actually Payton scoring some coke off Johnny Eightball for Super Bowl week?

I saw this too. Some coaches think very highly of their ability to change players. Sean Payton obviously thinks he has the transformative powers of Jesus. Good luck to both!

I think that you are underestimating Sean Payton's opinion of himself.

That's like asking an alcoholic to work in a liquor store....

Best three posts of the thread! LOL

NOLA isn't a party scene. Perfect for Manziel.

Lol hahahaha I know right. Perfect place for him to get pass his drinking problems and partying too hard. I can see him becoming the man of the year with this life changing move to New Orleans.