Over/Under for wins this season.

Over/under of 5.9 or whatever is a bit low in my opinion.

I think most betters would go with "over" which makes the number low.

6.9 or 7.9 would be more interesting.

As alms always, I see us going 8-8 +/- a win.

So 7 wins, 8 wins, maybe 9 wins. That's our potential.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuck? TT was brought in to manage a run oriented offense. This is not an offense built to win shootouts. The defense is the reason we missed the playoffs in 2016. And TT is so bad and yet Watkins had a breakout year in 2015 when he was healthy more often than not. 47 TDs, 15 turnovers, and over 1000 yards rushing with a 15-14 record. So terrible. SMH Go down to the corner store and grab us a HOF or elite QB on your next trip there.

And in the year Watkins had his breakout, the Bills offense was still 16th in the league even when the run game was #1.

"Run-oriented," yes. Not very good at passing? That's not how it was designed even though it's how it turned out.

Tyrod is a bridge QB, he's being paid as a bridge QB now, and that's the reason.

I'm going with 7, last years win total and bet over. With Rex gone the defense will be better and more disciplined I think by almost default. While at times inconsistent last year the offense wasn't our problem. My biggest concern is that Shady won't be back. Guy was a beast least year.

I'd go with 8 but one of those wins was against a Brady-less Pats team last year.

In Vegas the over/under on the Bills will be 7 or 7.5.

If it's 7 the vig will be heavier if you want to bet the over

If it' 7.5 the vig will be slightly heavier on the under

There schedule looks tough on paper this season w/ the NFC South and the AFC West, so I think the initial line will come in at 7.

Harder schedule, similar talent, better coaching....considering that they have averaged 8 wins over the last 3 years I am going over 6. Without being a Debbie Downer I am envisioning somewhere between 7 wins and 9 wins and not a playoff spot.

7. but they'll be competitive in all but 2 or 3. put up the good fight. blah blah

and the wheel keeps turning.

I would prefer to be wrong, but I have always believed this franchise is structurally incapable of making progress beyond that, as the critical mass of playing/coaching talent will always be beyond reach. who the heck whats to be with the Bills with other quality options available. honestly.

Lions, Bills, Browns ,etc perpetually condemned to the outhouse

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore