Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

Just now, donbb said:

I bet his aides have prevented 100+ tweets from being tweeted.

But if that's true, then he really is as dumb as I think if he didn't realize that would really be a declaration of war. I mean, if we're gonna kick NK ass, lets do it -- and lets evacuate dependents as quickly and silently as possible...lets not tweet it. We could have had a respectable republican nominee but the mouthbreathers picked the game show host. Wonderful. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-spooked-pentagon-almost-sent-tweet-n-korea-161039669.html

I hope that’s not true. But it probably is. What an idiot. 

So, in your article it states that the NK government, through a back channel, told the U.S. government to stop Trump from tweeting that or they would consider us at war with them? You should change your screen name to Shitforbrains.

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, in your article it states that the NK government, through a back channel, told the U.S. government to stop Trump from tweeting that or they would consider us at war with them? You should change your screen name to Shitforbrains.

Are you too stupid to understand their point? 

Would you like for me to explain how these things go?

And I think you should change your screen name to Sloppyvagina. It fits. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Are you too stupid to understand their point? 

Would you like for me to explain how these things go?

And I think you should change your screen name to Sloppyvagina. It fits. 

Yes, please explain to me how NK knew what Trump was thinking.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, please explain to me how NK knew what Trump was thinking.

Did you read the article? Because I know ya did because you spit some of it back out. The answer is in the article. Go back and re-read. It's a short article. 3 minutes to read, tops. 

What I'm wondering is, how many of Trumps off-the-cuff tweets about NK went through these back channels before being tweeted. I mean I get the curiosity of it all, but it's in the article. I have questions about these back channels too. But damn man, it's in the article. 

And, it's an article that I'd like to say -- we don't know how hard the truth is in it....but it fits doesn't it? Trump tweeting something stupid. Especially considering Trump doesn't know how war things go. I bet Trump doesn't even know how/when the Korean War went down. He's that illiterate, and Fox and Friends probably hasn't covered the Korean War, so Trump is probably just clueless. 

49 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

My morning bowel movement is an act of war to North Korea. Their bluster alone isn't anything to take seriously.

4 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Did you read the article? Because I know ya did because you spit some of it back out. The answer is in the article. Go back and re-read. It's a short article. 3 minutes to read, tops. 

What I'm wondering is, how many of Trumps off-the-cuff tweets about NK went through these back channels before being tweeted. I mean I get the curiosity of it all, but it's in the article. I have questions about these back channels too. But damn man, it's in the article. 

And, it's an article that I'd like to say -- we don't know how hard the truth is in it....but it fits doesn't it? Trump tweeting something stupid. Especially considering Trump doesn't know how war things go. I bet Trump doesn't even know how/when the Korean War went down. He's that illiterate, and Fox and Friends probably hasn't covered the Korean War, so Trump is probably just clueless. 

You are wrong, and an idiot on top of that. Since when are Trump's tweets vetted?

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are wrong, and an idiot on top of that. Since when are Trump's tweets vetted?

That's the only issue I have with this. I can see Trump saying 'hey fellas, I'm gonna tweet this!' before Mattis has to explain to Trump that his idea once again is stupid. I believe Trump may have ran it by the squad thinking that he'd get high-fives. I don't believe his tweets are sent to NK for approval though. That I toss out. Doesn't mean there's not a nugget of truth in this. But go ahead, pretend the emperor isn't nude all ya like. 

That's the only issue I have with this. I can see Trump saying 'hey fellas, I'm gonna tweet this!' before Mattis has to explain to Trump that his idea once again is stupid. I believe Trump may have ran it by the squad thinking that he'd get high-fives. I don't believe his tweets are sent to NK for approval though. That I toss out. Doesn't mean there's not a nugget of truth in this. But go ahead, pretend the emperor isn't nude all ya like. 

So, if Trump's tweets aren't vetted then you are assuming that someone still informed NK about an imaginary Trump tweet? Give it up, you are confirming the consensus here that you're an idiot. With that said it is certainly possible and appropriate for Trump to have said something to his advisors along this line while discussing our approach to NK.

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, if Trump's tweets aren't vetted then you are assuming that someone still informed NK about an imaginary Trump tweet? Give it up, you are confirming the consensus here that you're an idiot. With that said it is certainly possible and appropriate for Trump to have said something to his advisors along this line while discussing our approach to NK.

Well...he also thinks a presidential tweet is a declaration of war.

Everyone knows that only Congress can tweet a declaration of war.  Although the President can commit troops under th War Powers Facebook post.

26 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, if Trump's tweets aren't vetted then you are assuming that someone still informed NK about an imaginary Trump tweet?

No, idiot. That's the part I'm saying doesn't make sense. That's the part I'm saying doesnt pass the smell test. What I am saying is I believe that he did think the tweet was a good idea, and I believe it was shot down by smarter and better men. 

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Well...he also thinks a presidential tweet is a declaration of war.

Everyone knows that only Congress can tweet a declaration of war.  Although the President can commit troops under th War Powers Facebook post.

He has a bad case of TDS. He hates him to such an extent that he is blind to everything about him. At one time, as we all know, Trump was ramping up the pressure on "Little Kim" in order to hopefully bring about exactly what he might be getting now. It appears as if all of the TDS idiots don't understand a damn thing about negotiations.

No, idiot. That's the part I'm saying doesn't make sense. That's the part I'm saying doesnt pass the smell test. What I am saying is I believe that he did think the tweet was a good idea, and I believe it was shot down by smarter and better men. 

The same way it may have been part of a discussion as to how to deal with NK. It's no big deal. Why is it that every time I get into a discussion with you the words "dense" and "obtuse" come to my mind?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

It appears as if all of the TDS idiots don't understand a damn thing about negotiations.

In fairness, the asshats suffering from TDS do understand negotiation. They hold their hands out, cry about fair shares, and demand free everything rather than actually earning a living.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

In fairness, the asshats suffering from TDS do understand negotiation. They hold their hands out, cry about fair shares, and demand free everything rather than actually earning a living.

I've always said to just let them.

Hunger is a tremendous motivator, and ultimately solves the problem on it's own.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

The same way it may have been part of a discussion as to how to deal with NK. It's no big deal. Why is it that every time I get into a discussion with you the words "dense" and "obtuse" come to my mind?

Using military families to me is a big deal. To a draft dodger it wouldn’t be though. 

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

#IMPEACH #RESIST

We must stop literal super mecha-Hitler from destroying the planet with this warmongering peace stuff! Oh and women too, he wants to kill women by nominating literal super mecha-Goering to the Supreme Court!

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

And yet Hillary STILL isn't president, and the the dumb one is about to seat his second SCOTUS justice.

But other than that, you totally nailed it.

BUT HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!  You have earned a hard candy, little boy. Make sure you only take one!

Edited by donbb

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Using military families to me is a big deal. To a draft dodger it wouldn’t be though. 

right, because all animals are equal, it's just that some animals are more equal than others. 

riiiiigggggghhhhhtttttttttttt

Edited by Foxx

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's amazing that Obama's policies are finally bearing fruit.  What a great, special man.

It only took a few years. Fortunately, Trump kept the Obama policies in place so that we could see the true impact of Obama's actions. ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1