Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Chad Kelly could be the TO signing for 2017. Keep in mind, the Bills always have an angle. When they didn't hire Frank Reich to coach there was only one real move left. Get ready, it's happening.

Wait a minute.....

So now the Bills are going to draft Mahomes and Kelly?

Dude......come on man...

So 6 months ago he ran out onto a field to protect his brother and a month later a pic surfaced of him at a table with 2 guy who had blunts in front of them (I'm getting older and I'll admit my eyes aren't as good as they used to be, but I can't clearly see him with any pot)? Hell being seen on video smoking pot through a gas mask gets you drafted in the 1st round these days!

can't reason with haters who don't want someone to surpass the legend of Jim Kelly.

I don't care what his name is, he has the most talent of any QB in this draft with decent production in the SEC, that is someone worth taking a shot on.

Chad Kelly is really amazing, isn't he? :rolleyes: I really love how his fanboys talk about Tyrod's wins and losses but totally ignore how Kelly did at Ol'Miss. In case you forgot, the Rebels were ranked #12 by the AP in the preseason poll.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2659104.amp.htmlz

In 9 games, Kelly was 4-5 with two of those wins against powerhouses Wofford and Georgia Southern.

We complain about Taylor's inability to lead the Bills from behind while Kelly came up small in every big game he played.

So tell me again why this guy is so special? Oh right, his uncle.

guess you missed the 2015 season and their win over Alabama in the bowl game.

I think accuracy is the most important attribute to look at for potential QB prospects. Of course other factors effect the outcome of whether they succeed or not, but I think accuracy is the by far the greatest factor. If he can stay out of his own way with being a knuckle head, he could be a great value pick.

http://www.secsports.com/video/19204092/chad-kelly

Yea he only beat Alabama as a junior then went 26 of 40 for 421 yards 3 TD's and 0 ints in a 48-43 loss this season. He totally sucks.

In seriousness, that Ole Miss team was not very good this year. The offensive line was terrible. Don't believe me, go watch the 2nd half of the season opener against Florida State and tell me on averge how much time Kelly had to throw.

You sound like a guy who doesn't actually watch college football but loves to throw random stats out. Also since when has where a team finishes in correlation with pre-season poll have anything to do with evaluating the starting QB. Just ridiculous.

Also 4 of the 5 teams he lost to finished, 2, 8, 13 and 24 in the final rankings.

Thank you and all this. His Oline was truly abysmal as he was constantly running for his life which would affect any QB regardless of how good they were.

yeah total punk ass scum bag

Thank you and all this. His Oline was truly abysmal as he was constantly running for his life which would affect any QB regardless of how good they were.

yeah total punk ass scum bag

So because he wrote a nice letter you instantly trust the kid?

If that's all it takes...

I think Chad Kelly could be the TO signing for 2017. Keep in mind, the Bills always have an angle. When they didn't hire Frank Reich to coach there was only one real move left. Get ready, it's happening.

You know so much that isn't so.