Josh Norris projects that we pick ... wait for it ...

Rigotz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/70242/344/mock-draft-iii

A running back with the 10th overall pick.

No, not Fournette. Somebody else.

He justifies the pick saying that LeSean McCoy is an "awkward fit" for our new offense.

If this happens ... what will your reaction be?

The guys works at "RotoWorld", a terrible organization, and has no clue on the strengths and weaknesses of the Bills. Wouldn't read too much into it.

Isn't the concept of the Denver Kubiak/Shannahan/Dennison offenses predicated on taking 1 cut, and getting upfield... whereas Shady DOES like to dance, but usually with success. We will see, but I feel like he could be very successful in this offense, but may not be TAYLOR MADE for it (no pun intended.)

I actually think Gillislee is a better fit for the offense, but obviously he doesn't have quite the home run threat that Shady does, and is the clear #2 behind him, so will get probably 1/3 of the attempts Shady does.

Nope

I'm just here waiting for the first person to fire Whaley in this thread because of what this Yoo-hoo is pulling out of his arse and gahhh - I'm too late

Toooooo funny!!! There's one in every thread. Suggestion to SDS, can we perma ban people that have under 150 posts and type the words fire whaley?

The writer says McCoy isn't a fit while Kamara is similar to McCoy. Cook makes much more sense, although drafting a rb is laughable. Meanwhile Jamal Adams is on the board and Jonathan Allen falls to 22. Super fail mock imo. I'd take trubisky every day all day over a RB.

Edited by NewEra

someone hold me and tell me this just can't happen. i just can't.

Shhh, don't worry, we will take a DB and everything will be ok. We tried the CJ Spiller thing. We won't do that again.

Edited by GhostsofBillsPast

Shhh, don't worry, we will take a DB and everything will be ok. We tried the CJ Spiller thing. We won't do that again.

Yeah I'm sure we're not dumb enough to do that again.

It's not like we drafted Willis McGahee in the first round when we had Travis Henry coming off a Pro-Bowl season.

I mean...

It's not like we drafted Marshawn Lynch in the first round when we already had Fred Jackson and Willis McGahee.

I mean...

It's not like we drafted CJ Spiller in the first round when we had Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson.

I mean...

WAIT...