Time to tank

The Bills need to just sell off all assets and rebuild, perhaps keep Sammy. We need to find a real franchise QB and Taylor is not the answer, set the goal for 2-3 years out when Brady is finally retired. The Patriots already look stronger then last season, no Bills draft is going to change that.

The Bills need to just sell off all assets and rebuild, perhaps keep Sammy. We need to find a real franchise QB and Taylor is not the answer, set the goal for 2-3 years out when Brady is finally retired. The Patriots already look stronger then last season, no Bills draft is going to change that.

I agree....let's just keep f$ing losing forever :wallbash:

Even though this is being discussed elsewhere, I don't really get the "Patriots already look stronger" comments.

They lost to FA:

Vollmer

Bennett

Sheard

Hightower(unless he resigns)

Long

Ryan

Blount(unless he resigns)

And replaced them with:

Cook

Gilmore

Allen

Ealy

Allen is no where near as good as Bennett but maybe Allen plus Cook replace Bennett production. Maybe Ealy replaces the Sheard/Long duo. Still they only have Ealy, a 32 year old Ninkovic and Trey Flowers at DE. Gilmore is an upgrade over Ryan but if the Pats lose Butler, it's a wash and actually they'll have lost both starting CBs.

Let's not forget "winning" the FA period means nothing. Injuries happen. Guys underperform. To me it looks like the Pats have replaced production they've lost.

They will mantain the strength they had last year and in years past, which is a Super Bowl talented team.

Oh my...

Can't tank under Whaley. No way for him to sell that to Pegula and keep his job.

Even though this is being discussed elsewhere, I don't really get the "Patriots already look stronger" comments.

They lost to FA:

Vollmer

Bennett

Sheard

Long

Ryan

And replaced them with:

Cook

Gilmore

Allen

Ealy

Allen is no where near as good as Bennett but maybe Allen plus Cook replace Bennett production. Maybe Ealy replaces the Sheard/Long duo. Still they only have Ealy, a 32 year old Ninkovic and Trey Flowers at DE. Gilmore is an upgrade over Ryan but if the Pats lose Butler, it's a wash and actually they'll have lost both starting CBs.

Let's not forget "winning" the FA period means nothing. Injuries happen. Guys underperform. To me it looks like the Pats have replaced production they've lost.

They will mantain the strength they had last year and in years past, which is a Super Bowl talented team.

Agreed

They lost to FA:

Vollmer

Bennett

Sheard

Long

Ryan

And replaced them with:

Cook

Gilmore

Allen

Ealy

Plus their first and second round picks too. Love how the Pats are "stronger" when they sign our guy who, if you go by these boards, 90% of Bills fans were desperate to get out of here. Allen has been an underachieving receiving threat, even if he is a top blocker, with injury issues his whole career (and college too). The fact remains, if they didn't have Brady then they would be far from the most talented team in the division.

Edited by Mark80

They lost to FA:

Vollmer

Bennett

Sheard

Long

Ryan

And replaced them with:

Cook

Gilmore

Allen

Ealy

why do some folks insist on introducing facts that throws shade on a perfectly good conspiracy story......(sarcasm)