Should the Bills welcome OJ back if he gets released?

Spurna

Should the Bills welcome OJ back if he gets released?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bills welcome OJ back if he gets released?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop discriminating against the juice!

All love for Kelly aside, OJ is one of the best football players in Bills history...Bruce being the only guy I'd put on top from a pure football standpoint.

Agreed. He's only doing time for trying to take back HIS :censored: long after his playing days were over.

Nothing more!

OJ doing color with Murph

Brandon move. I vote yes

I would sign him for the vet minimum and toss some incentives in. That's it. Our backfield is crowded enough as it is with the 7 full backs we just signed.

perhaps some Life Coaching duty for the fellows ?

TECHNICALLY he's not a convicted murderer. He's only in jail for the sports memorabilia stuff.

And he did steal some cookies in prison and sneak them to his cell. That's crossing the line.

I don't say take his name off the wall, that's done just like the HOF. He earned that on the field. But I'm not for celebrating the guy.

No the Bills don't need to be one of the avenues that reintroduce him back to society, you don't have to try and erase him from history but you don't need to have him back in the fold. It reminds me of a story Louis CK told about when he was on the Chris Rock show circa 1995 or 1996 they were thinking about having OJ do a segment where Chris Rock was going to have OJ answer the one question everyone wanted to know and then Chris Rock would just ask him who he thought would win the MVP that year. OJ had apparently agreed to do it when the floated the idea over to him but Rock decided to pull back thinking that they didn't want to normalize OJ again.

Edited by billsfan89