No more fun and games for McDermott

I think McD has actually lived with what you have to sacrifice when dedicating yourself to an athletic goal.

Greggo never did anything more than grow a pair of manboobs.

Now if McD starts blowing air horns at 5am and begins to spout off about "stopping the running game with numbers", then I'll be concerned.

lol.. i have nothing but a feeling of optimism regarding mcdermott .. just remember all the hoopla about greggo and his no nonsense approach. hopefully we do not draft any corey moore ('s)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what this does for anyone. Practices are not held in the locker-room. Make sure they aren't goofing off ON THE PRACTICE FIELD...

If you remove things to do from the locker room, it'll just make our guys not want to be in there or just head home earlier. Imagine if your break room at work (if you have one) removed the TV and couches. You would probably stop going there.

uh who has a break room? our breakroom is a cafeteria with vending machines, mass seating tables, a tv with company news. otherwise people go out and smoke.

luckily, i have my office, internet, etc. and no one else in there to bother me.

Agreed.

Who has a tv and couches in their break room let alone Madden?

We have a TV in our consult room. I just don't see how changing a locker room does anything for you. Organize in the meeting rooms and on the field.

Belichick literally takes his guys out to the movies. The game isn't won and lost where you get dressed ffs.

uh who has a break room? our breakroom is a cafeteria with vending machines, mass seating tables, a tv with company news. otherwise people go out and smoke.

luckily, i have my office, internet, etc. and no one else in there to bother me.

We're shutting off your internet buddy, you should only be productive guy! Only access to work related websites!!!!!

Imagine if your break room at work (if you have one) removed the TV and couches. You would probably stop going there.

That's the point. You shouldn't be spending all your time in the break room while you're at work.

Must be nice to have a TV and couches at work though.

We have a TV in our consult room. I just don't see how changing a locker room does anything for you. Organize in the meeting rooms and on the field.

Belichick literally takes his guys out to the movies. The game isn't won and lost where you get dressed ffs.

We're shutting off your internet buddy, you should only be productive guy! Only access to work related websites!!!!!

i use my phone, i never trust company computers.

and i don't need to be productive, just baby sit.

I am waiting to see how McD handles marcel

How McD is going to handle him?? If I were Dareus I wouldn't be worried about Sean McD....Go to youtube and check out our new D-line coach Mike Waufle. That's who I would fear if I were him. Dareus better get his s**t together!

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

I remember a poster saying that they were always playing FIFA and Madden instead of working

Agree....These guys get paid good money to play football not FIFA/MAdden on Xbox.....If they want to have a Madden party after work go to one of their mansions for a team outing but while at the place of work do what you're being paid to do.....I like the move!

Edited by LangleyBillsFan

Good.

Close the doors on the country club.

Too bad McDermott didn't remove Taylor as well.

I'd ask who he would replace him with, but these are types of agenda driven comments that derail threads and sink the whole ship. Please do not respond.

I'd ask who he would replace him with, but these are types of agenda driven comments that derail threads and sink the whole ship. Please do not respond.

He should be replaced with Cardale Jones. Why draft the kid and not give him a chance?

We need a full rebuild. This team isn't close.

But hey, let's keep trying to do the same thing we've been doing for 17 years. It's worked out great so far.

Cheers.