Bills signing RB/FB Mike Tolbert

Gil better not be gone. that's all.

that's what I wondered.if we do sign Dimarco,and retain Mike G,that's three FA rb's on our roster,which is weird with a deep draft coming up. Maybe they just wanna save them picks to fix our defense. All in all,not a bad pickup for a mil....

lol i dont get these moves at all. trying to run in a passing league?

what a broken record.

you gotta do both,and do them well,if you wanna win in January and February

Don't be surprised if Tolbert is just a veteran camp presence...

at a million bucks? We coulda drafted or signed udfa for that

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Felton is history? 3 FBs in a League where few teams even have one? If he can convert 3rd/4th and one's, it's a huge upgrade. That's been my biggest grief and I blamed Tyrod's seeming inability to throw short accurate passes a lot for it.

This is an underrated signing. Tolbert is a "heart and soul" player - he runs over defenders, fires up his teammates, and the fans love him. For the price and role they signed him for, he's basically an on-field character coach to help McDermott with the transition.

Nothing but love for the Dancing Bear...I truly hope he makes the team so we get to see him catch passes out of the backfield. It's magical.

This is an underrated signing. Tolbert is a "heart and soul" player - he runs over defenders, fires up his teammates, and the fans love him. For the price and role they signed him for, he's basically an on-field character coach to help McDermott with the transition.

he's Anthony Dixon

We gonna run the old triple wing power sweep like Lombardi?

does this mean Gilislee is gone?

I don't think it means TD Mike is gone. But, if he stays I question what happens with Jonathan Williams. Someone earlier mentioned practice squad....which may be the answer?

So, we have Shady, TD Mike, J Williams, Tolbert and DiMarco. I can't imagine we would or could have 5 backs on the 53.

So Felton is history? 3 FBs in a League where few teams even have one? If he can convert 3rd/4th and one's, it's a huge upgrade. That's been my biggest grief and I blamed Tyrod's seeming inability to throw short accurate passes a lot for it.

Could that issue possibly be the coach that thinks trotting out EJ manuel for hard counts and QB sneaks is a smart move?

I love this guy

Hard not to love. It is easy to see why McDermott wanted him here. Character, leadership, plays hard, works hard, infectious personality. These are the types you need to build a team. I am not concerned how many times a game they might use him on offense. Good signing.