Who you got at QB, WR, LB, & CB

List who you think will be the starting QB (realistic please not Brady or Rodgers), WR behind Sammy, LB, CB, & SAF. Whether it is internal, UFA, or draft lets see how everyone would fill the holes.

Me:

QB: Siemian (Tyrod released, Romo goes to DEN, and we trade for Siemian who beats out Cardale)

WR: Kenny Britt signed. (Woods goes and Kenny is brought in for less money)

LB: Zach Brown is retained.

CB: Alterneer Verner signed. (Takes the #2 CB spot with Seymour then at NCB)

SAF: Tony Jefferson signed.

QB: Tyrod Taylor

WR: Torrey Smith signed, Switzer drafted in the 5th

LB: Zach Brown re-signs, Hassaan Riddick Drafted

CB: Shareece Wright signed, Best available CB in rd2/3 drafted (White, K. King, D. King, Douglas)

S: Antoine Bethea signed, Best Available S in rd2/3 drafted (Baker, Obi, Jones)

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

What I think WILL happen (not what I would do):

QB: Tyrod (think we get one of the top 4 QBs in a trade back into round 1)

WR: Kamar Aiken

LB: AJ Klein

CB: Sidney Jones (at #10)

S: Williams / Graham with a safety taken later in the draft

Edited by Chuck Wagon

You're an arrogant one, aren't you?

no. Arrogance is the heir of being better than everyone. I am not under that inpression by any means. I don't think or try to be better than y'all. I just simply am already. I can't help it.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, sarmtt, funny, charming, sexy, studly, confident, humble, passionate, special, American, ambidextrous, near sided, going bald, gaining weight, blue eyed, and smell good

no. Arrogance is the heir of being better than everyone. I am not under that inpression by any means. I don't think or try to be better than y'all. I just simply am already. I can't help it.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, sarmtt, funny, charming, sexy, studly, confident, humble, passionate, special, American, ambidextrous, near sided, going bald, gaining weight, blue eyed, and smell good

Hold on a second... the blue eyes are all me bud you can take the rest of what you listed.

QB-Watson (1st round) but we also sign Hoyer just before the draft, it makes us look like we have no interest in drafting a QB.

WR-Aiken and Torey Smith, re-sign Hunter and Tate

LB-re-sign Brown, draft LSU's Duke Riley (undersized LB falls to 3rd round, fewer 4-3 defenses)

starting- Riley-Brown-Ragland

CB-Teez Tabor his 40 time wasn't good and he falls into the 2nd round, very deep cornerback class hurts too

Safety-the unpopular Byrd and the popular Jefferson.

QB-Watson (1st round) but we also sign Hoyer just before the draft, it makes us look like we have no interest in drafting a QB.

WR-Aiken and Torey Smith, re-sign Hunter and Tate

LB-re-sign Brown, draft LSU's Duke Riley (undersized LB falls to 3rd round, fewer 4-3 defenses)

starting- Riley-Brown-Ragland

CB-Teez Tabor his 40 time wasn't good and he falls into the 2nd round, very deep cornerback class hurts too

Safety-the unpopular Byrd and the popular Jefferson.

Def could see this scenario

QB: Taylor, Jones, & draft pick at #10

WR: Watkins, Aiken (BAL), Hunter, Powell, draft pick in round 5 or 6

LB: Z. Brown, Klein (CAR), and Ragland

CB: Darby, Seymour, Powers (BAL)

S: Graham, draft pick in round 2 or 3

I hope not, I quick ticket to a 5 win season. And the next year looks almost as bad.

QB-Tyrod

WR-OJ Howard. We forego WR with first pick. Hopefully we trade down-Zay Jones will be drafted in 2/3

LB-Ragland, Brown, Alexander

CB-Deshawn Shead. Seymour will keep CB warm until Shead returns

QB-Tyrod

WR-OJ Howard. We forego WR with first pick. Hopefully we trade down-Zay Jones will be drafted in 2/3

LB-Ragland, Brown, Alexander

CB-Deshawn Shead. Seymour will keep CB warm until Shead returns

Now we're talking! OJ & Zay would instantly upgrade our offense. McDermott and his 4-3 instantly upgrades our defense. Houshka huge upgrade at kicker. Tyrod CAN'T fail in your scenario!