Favorite things about Two Bills Drive vs. BBMB

My favorite thing is bonding with Bills fans around the world. Since joining this board I have live all over, yet my heart belongs to the Bills. I know that this is a sick love affair that has deep wounds. But all you jackasses join me in this sacred ritual, moaning, whining, cheering, drinking and talking Bills from the heart. I would have it no other way.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only had a problem with them one time and brought it upon myself,

Read and obey the Code of conduct helps...

i had problems that i brought myself too, but two of the mods put a very personal spin on it. what's done is done, but there's no doubt that in real life, they're a couple of low end individuals.

i had problems that i brought myself too, but two of the mods put a very personal spin on it. what's done is done, but there's no doubt that in real life, they're a couple of low end individuals.

its over and done with teef,

New Era...

its over and done with teef,

New Era...

agreed. there's no grudge or anything, but when someone with very clear intent violates the coc to come after me, it's just something that's easily remembered.

Can you freely express your love for Luke Kuechly without getting an infraction here?

agreed. there's no grudge or anything, but when someone with very clear intent violates the coc to come after me, it's just something that's easily remembered.

No doubt about that, and teef is a very high end individual.