Are there any racist institutions? How and why.

20 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Something tells me that won't be the last video we see of that dirtbag.

Common man! I thought the COP behaved rather admirably in the face of that invective vulgar-laced tirade.

Oh. Oh! You meant the...  never mind. 

Smooth move, New York Times.

Would appear they wrote then deleted what some would call a fairly racist tweet about black and Latino students.

DkU16lmWwAIEbGz.jpg

Can you IMAGINE the fit the Left would have thrown if Fox News tweeted something like this and then deleted it because it was ‘poorly phrased’? We’re only surprised they didn’t blame a faceless intern.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/08/12/oopsie-new-york-times-writes-and-deletes-pretty-damn-racist-tweet-about-black-and-latino-students/?utm_campaign=twitchywidget

Whoops indeed.

• Like (+1) 1

Um, would someone please alert The Hill that the “black GOP senator” has a name?

The Hill published a headline that referred to South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott as a “black GOP senator.”

DkadirlXoAIv83V.jpg

tw7JPE5v_normal.jpgThe Hill
Black GOP senator: Trump has taken steps to “move us in a better direction” since Charlottesville http://hill.cm/ahExJhl 

.“Black.” It’s remarkable. Just as the @AP referred to John James winning in MI Tuesday as “black businessman.” The conversation and coverage surrounding people of color by the media and political left has been notably egregious this week.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/11/2018 at 6:37 AM, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

The video speaks for itself.

Is it wrong that I’d have loved to see that kid get the **** beaten out of him?

Edited by joesixpack

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Someone needs to teach him a lesson. He obviously missed an important one growing up if he thought that it was not only appropriate to act that way, but also a good idea to record it and post it online. 

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

By the cop? Yes

By the !@#$ers friends and family who see the video?  Absolutely not

I'm going to venture a guess that the video was recorded by another occupant of the vehicle and uploaded to social media.  If the !@# decides to  challenge the citation in court, that video should be entered into evidence

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

There's definitely a few cops out there that would love to pull him over. Woe be it for him if that ever happens.

12 minutes ago, Azalin said:

There's definitely a few cops out there that would love to pull him over. Woe be it for him if that ever happens.

"Woe?"  It's what he's looking for.

You think he wasn't trying to hit the lottery by getting tuned up by a cop with the driver recording it?  

Just now, DC Tom said:

"Woe?"  It's what he's looking for.

You think he wasn't trying to hit the lottery by getting tuned up by a cop with the driver recording it?  

Obviously, he was trying everything he could to provoke the cop. I'm just saying that he'd better have a camera close by every time he goes out into public.

5 hours ago, Azalin said:

Obviously, he was trying everything he could to provoke the cop. I'm just saying that he'd better have a camera close by every time he goes out into public.

Sure would be a shame if something were to happen to that mouthy bastard.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Sure would be a shame if something were to happen to that mouthy bastard.

Better yet: 

Ignore him, let him live his hate filled life, let him pass by every time mumbling his bull ****, let him look stupid and for all of that it'll be easier to see who he is to ignore it.

He is too big of a coward or kitty to escalate a situation beyond words. And the moment he gets physical, walk away. You won't do anything good engaging with such an !@#$.

2 hours ago, donbb said:

I rather like how their picture clearly shows the context of Stone's sharing of the picture, and the comment by Stone about lying liberal scumbags (you know, like the one who came up with The Hill's comment.)

Edited by Koko78

PRIVATIZING OPERATION CHOKEPOINT: 

Visa, Mastercard Block Donations To ‘David Horowitz Freedom Center’ After SPLC Labels Them A Hate Group.

In an email to supporters on Wednesday under the subject "Transaction Denied," the DHFC announced that at the request of the militantly left-leaning  Southern Poverty Law Center, the two credit card companies will no longer be allowing donations to DHFC.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

PRIVATIZING OPERATION CHOKEPOINT: 

Visa, Mastercard Block Donations To ‘David Horowitz Freedom Center’ After SPLC Labels Them A Hate Group.

In an email to supporters on Wednesday under the subject "Transaction Denied," the DHFC announced that at the request of the militantly left-leaning  Southern Poverty Law Center, the two credit card companies will no longer be allowing donations to DHFC.

Actually, this is a problem the government is chartered to solve.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Prepare to be shocked: One of the Trumpiest candidates in the country repeatedly spoke at a conference whose organizer believes that the “only serious race war” in this country right now is the one targeting white people.

The Post reports that Ron DeSantis, the Republican nominee in the nationally watched Florida gubernatorial race, has spoken four times at conferences organized by the David Horowitz Freedom Center. The group’s conferences have featured a parade of alt-right, white nationalist and Islamophobic heroes, as well as speakers who claim that refugees and immigrants are destroying European culture and that diversity is dumbing down America.

Horowitz himself has said that “American blacks are richer, more privileged, freer than blacks anywhere in the world, including all black run countries.” He responded to the news that a man was arrested after vowing to kill “all white police” at the White House by saying: “Meanwhile, the country’s only serious race war — against whites — continues.” DeSantis is running against Democrat Andrew Gillum, the African American mayor of Tallahassee.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/09/10/donald-trump-and-the-dream-of-a-race-war-against-white-people/?utm_term=.3a76e598b9bd

“SHUT UP,” THEY EXPLAINED: A New Color of Censorship from the SPLC.

“Bloodmoney,” Color of Change’s smear campaign, seeks to shut down the fundraising abilities of conservative organizations by pressuring credit card companies and payment processors to deny access to conservative groups blacklisted by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Color of Change falsely accuses all of these groups of promoting violence and white supremacy.

Two weeks ago, the group’s pressure campaign successfully misled Mastercard into refusing to process donations for the Freedom Center, until an outcry forced the company to change course. Though the battle may have been won, Color of Change’s censorship campaign continues.

Color of Change’s “Bloodmoney” campaign is a blood libel. The effort falsely links conservative organizations targeted by the SPLC—including some run by African-Americans and Jews—to the Charleston church shooting and the violence in Charlottesville. The leftist group founded by CNN’s Van Jones and funded by George Soros is out to censor conservative organizations by choking off their fundraising.

The Gleichschaltung has arrived whether you care to recognize it or not.

UPDATE (FROM GLENN): This sounds perilously like a conspiracy to interfere with the exercise of civil rights, which — as the SPLC should know — is both a crime and a cause for civil liability.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/307157/

• 2 weeks later...

The anti-Christian hate group Southern Poverty Law Center  is once more attacking religious believers.

The Family Research Council's Values Voter Summit begins today. We won’t stand for their bigotry, and neither should you. Here's how you can help. #vvs2018 #yallmeansall https://www.splcenter.org/we-cannot-accept-bigotry-values-voter-summit …

They believe Marriage is between a man and a woman, and they are Pro-Life.........You are NOT allowed to think that.

• 3 weeks later...

Here lies the angry older white man.

The one science and demographics passed by.

The one that depended on supremacy to keep the clock ticking.

The guy that was so angry that we had a black president that he voted for Donald Trump. And then got proud of it!

Don Trump. Own him guys. Own him!

47 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Looks like a lot of people are coming around. In the meantime you keep busy posting random thoughts that can't even connect.

He's completely shitfaced at 4-5 AM with some degree of frequency.

Tells you all you need to know about his decision making and the value of his perspective.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Here lies the angry older white man.

The one science and demographics passed by.

The one that depended on supremacy to keep the clock ticking.

The guy that was so angry that we had a black president that he voted for Donald Trump. And then got proud of it!

Don Trump. Own him guys. Own him!

Racist pig

26 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He's completely shitfaced at 4-5 AM with some degree of frequency.

Tells you all you need to know about his decision making and the value of his perspective.

That's a wild assumption, and based on my experience actually meeting him I would have little belief in the accuracy of your statements.  What he says is a bit ridiculous and inflaming, however.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

That's a wild assumption, and based on my experience actually meeting him I would have little belief in the accuracy of your statements.  What he says is a bit ridiculous and inflaming, however.

I'm not interested in your anecdotal encounter.

He claims he only posts here drunk, and time stamps show that he usually does so at about 4 AM on weeknights.

He's a mid-week 4 AM drunk.

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm not interested in your anecdotal encounter.

He claims he only posts here drunk, and time stamps show that he usually does so at about 4 AM on weeknights.

He's a mid-week 4 AM drunk.

Just saying it's a bit out there to just throw that out there but we will see

•••••••••

I would give a $1mm to SPLC to have them name CNN a hate group for their constant belittling of minorities

59 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

In another thread he confused Buffalo Gal with you just because your avatars are similar.

On 9/10/2018 at 4:08 PM, B-Man said:

“SHUT UP,” THEY EXPLAINED: A New Color of Censorship from the SPLC.

“Bloodmoney,” Color of Change’s smear campaign, seeks to shut down the fundraising abilities of conservative organizations by pressuring credit card companies and payment processors to deny access to conservative groups blacklisted by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Color of Change falsely accuses all of these groups of promoting violence and white supremacy.

Two weeks ago, the group’s pressure campaign successfully misled Mastercard into refusing to process donations for the Freedom Center, until an outcry forced the company to change course. Though the battle may have been won, Color of Change’s censorship campaign continues.

Color of Change’s “Bloodmoney” campaign is a blood libel. The effort falsely links conservative organizations targeted by the SPLC—including some run by African-Americans and Jews—to the Charleston church shooting and the violence in Charlottesville. The leftist group founded by CNN’s Van Jones and funded by George Soros is out to censor conservative organizations by choking off their fundraising.

The Gleichschaltung has arrived whether you care to recognize it or not.

UPDATE (FROM GLENN): This sounds perilously like a conspiracy to interfere with the exercise of civil rights, which — as the SPLC should know — is both a crime and a cause for civil liability.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/307157/

Nice work B-Man.

Sounds like a plank in the Democrat party's platform.

Gleichschaltung

"the act, process, or policy of achieving rigid and total coordination and uniformity (as in politics, culture, communication) by forcibly repressing or eliminating independence and freedom of thought, action, or expression : forced reduction to a common level : forced standardization or assimilation"

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Just saying it's a bit out there to just throw that out there but we will see

•••••••••

I would give a $1mm to SPLC to have them name CNN a hate group for their constant belittling of minorities

He's openly stated it's what he does.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

In another thread he confused Buffalo Gal with you just because your avatars are similar.

Link? Haha

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's openly stated it's what he does.

Meh, I liked the guy when I met him despite having a tiny bladder.