Are there any racist institutions? How and why.

19 hours ago, DC Tom said:

One Capitals player, by one Blackhawks fan.  Chanting "basketball."

I'm going to start chanting random words at people, just to see if I can get people to cry "Racism!"  

What words will you chant to harass someone douche bag? You know that he was not chanting a random word. You are being totally dishonest, but what else is new?  Why are you trying to obfuscate what the racist was doing?

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Go shoot some layups, you dumb !@#$ing ape.

Context | Define Context at Dictionary.com

www.dictionary.com/browse/context

the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context. 2. the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.

Definition of context. 1 : the parts of a discourse that surround a word or passage and can throw light on its meaning. 2 : the interrelated conditions in which something exists or occurs : environment, setting. the historical context of the war.

21 hours ago, DC Tom said:

One Capitals player, by one Blackhawks fan.  Chanting "basketball."

I'm going to start chanting random words at people, just to see if I can get people to cry "Racism!"  

Do you actually want to discuss this or just post words you know are banned?

First, it was 4 Blackhawks fans.

Everyone can agree the word basketball is not inherently racist. 

Smith-Pelley is black and plays a sport with 30 black athletes in the NHL. Hockey is predominantly white. Basketball is a sport played by predominantly black athletes. 

The only reason I can think of for why these 4 fans were chanting "Basketball" at Smith-Pelley is because his skin color. To disparage someone because of their skin color is textbook racism.

Do you have another theory why these fans cheered "basketball" at Smith-Pelley?

13 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Smith-Pelley is black and plays a sport with 30 black athletes in the NHL. Hockey is predominantly white. Basketball is a sport played by predominantly black athletes. 

The only reason I can think of for why these 4 fans were chanting "Basketball" at Smith-Pelley is because his skin color. To disparage someone because of their skin color is textbook racism.

how many hours should i take to develop another theory?

9 minutes ago, garybusey said:

So what you're saying is that "basketball" isn't racist, !@#$s are.

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Just to be safe we should change the name NBA

National Basketball  Racist Association.......................no wait, that's NRA !

Geez being "woke" is difficult...........:D

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Just to be safe we should change the name NBA

National Basketball  Racist Association.......................no wait, that's NRA !

Geez being "woke" is difficult...........:D

I keep reading things about how Wakanda is a black utopia representative of African civilization 40,000 years ago, and an ideal the black community should strive for.  But I'm pretty sure "Go to Wakanda" would be considered a horrible epithet nonetheless.

It's safer to just not leave the house, and let the crazy people have the world.

First of all let's break down the word "Blackhawk". Oops, can't do that until we put it in the little pissant's context. Chicago isn't a very colorful town. Everything is black with the exception of the White Sox and they were once called the Black Sox. The Bears, Cubs and Bulls (Black Angus) are most likely black. Now, add in the Blackhawks and it's obvious that the City is prejudiced, but not against blacks. The people yelling "basketball" were just telling Smith-Pelley (the one with the effeminate name) that they could beat them in basketball too. You guys just want to make a big deal about nothing. It's ok to call a spade a spade.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

First of all let's break down the word "Blackhawk". Oops, can't do that until we put it in the little pissant's context. Chicago isn't a very colorful town. Everything is black with the exception of the White Sox and they were once called the Black Sox. The Bears, Cubs and Bulls (Black Angus) are most likely black. Now, add in the Blackhawks and it's obvious that the City is prejudiced, but not against blacks. The people yelling "basketball" were just telling Smith-Pelley (the one with the effeminate name) that they could beat them in basketball too. You guys just want to make a big deal about nothing. It's ok to call a spade a spade.

Great to see you bending over backward to defend those 4 idiots.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I keep reading things about how Wakanda is a black utopia representative of African civilization 40,000 years ago, and an ideal the black community should strive for.  But I'm pretty sure "Go to Wakanda" would be considered a horrible epithet nonetheless.

It's safer to just not leave the house, and let the crazy people have the world.

So, you're calling Wakanda something along the lines of Hell, or dare I say..................................................................................................................................................... a shithole?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you're calling Wakanda something along the lines of Hell, or dare I say..................................................................................................................................................... a shithole?

Have you ever been there? That place IS a shithole. I'd much rather have people immigrate from Latveria than Wakanda.

8 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You’re racist too! Nice! 

15 minutes ago, thebug said:

kitty. Oh, are we playing “something Tom has never touched?” 

No, it's like off the wall. Tom never touched a basketball.  (I have. Played for the Lakers 87-92, first Asian American to play NBA, actually)

You've never touched kitty. (I have, btw)

So my turn.  I've never touched a foreign soil.

Edited by Boyst62

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

No, it's like off the wall. Tom never touched a basketball.  (I have. Played for the Lakers 87-92, first Asian American to play NBA, actually)

Weren’t you in jail during that time? 

11 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Must have been very embarrassing for you as an Asian man to take a shower with all those big men.

31 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Must have been very embarrassing for you as an Asian man to take a shower with all those big men.

one such colleague was telling "the girls" at another table that her husband was so small that they had to assume an uncomfortable position to even have a hope of conception.

11 minutes ago, row_33 said:

one such colleague was telling "the girls" at another table that her husband was so small that they had to assume an uncomfortable position to even have a hope of conception.

Boyst が結婚したとは知らなかった。一つは、ミスター Boyst は、彼がナットよりも大きい妻を満足させることができるように、その事を大きくするためにいくつかの錠剤を購入すると思うだろう。