Is Brandon Marshall an option for the Bills void at receiver

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He could be, the problem is doug whaley all by himself has managed to wreck our cap, while watching free agents jump boat just like we did from BBMB.

Cap space is a real issue. I get the feeling the Bills will dump some high priced player to give us more cap room. Darius and/ or Shady seem to be the most likely cap casualties.

By the way, welcome to the stadium wall.

Edited by long suffering bills fan

Cap space is a real issue. I get the feeling the Bills will dump some high priced player to give us more cap room. Darius and/ or Shady seem to be the most likely cap casualties.

I thought cutting MD would kill our cap space?

I haven't seen anything from the philosophy on offense to the QBs ability to spread the ball that would warrant any major investment in the WR position.

They still haven't been able to find a balance in the run/pass and if I am ranking best option on a play it would go.

1.) Run with McCoy

2.),Pass to Watkins

3.) Run with Taylor

4.) Pass to Clay

5.) Pass to McCoy

I don't see going to far $$$$ or in the draft for someone who is going to be the 5/6th best option on a given down.

Id pass and look to draft someone late or get someone cheap.

It is being reported that Brandon Marshall will be released by the Jets. He could be a strong complement to Watkins in 2017.

The issues I see are the limited cap space and the thought that being 32, Marshall may want to go to a contender.

Thoughts?

The Bills have enough problems without Marshall and his mental disorder.

When Borderlines are acting out (which unfortunately is sometimes often), these are not people you want to spend time with. It's a shame because the man had a ton of ability.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/brandon-marshall-borderline-personality-disorder-article-1.2141563

Can't we try to be a little more civil to each other here?

agree. Clearly some people do not know how to use the "search" function, or like me, often use it and do not find anything. And why not bring up a topic for discussion again. This is the first I have seen of Marhsall.

Oh every veteran that gets released gets posted here as well. Ahh just like old times at BBMD.

Don't worry, every team does this. Here in Pittsburgh The Fan radio station was talking about getting two Pittsburgh natives on the Steelers: Pryor at WR, and Revis (as a safety). Debating which one they would rather have. It's offseason fun time!!!! Personally, I love it.