Is Brandon Marshall an option for the Bills void at receiver

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Marshall may be a stretch for us if we do in fact retain Tyrod. I'd be looking for less marquee players like Hawkins who was recently released, even Kenny Stills as I'm banking he doesn't receive the 12 mil a yr he's asking for. Ultimately I'd like to keep Robert Woods, he's one of the best blocking WRs in the league and that's a huge need for a run first team.

Side Note: BBMB's decline and inevitable collapse was certainly not helped by the awful Mods on that board. I got banned for telling everyone that Tyrod would win the QB battle the day he was signed. Apparently no one did their homework on the guy and felt it was blasphemy. Glad to be on a board with less absurd restrictions.

So, should we be anticipating salsa dances in the New Era endzones this season?

Cruz has gotten very little buzz... lots of WR out there I guess. Per Spotrac, NYG cleared 7.5 off the cap cutting Cruz and are paying less for BMarsh. Nice for them.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Cruz has gotten very little buzz... lots of WR out there I guess. Per Spotrac, NYG cleared 7.5 off the cap cutting Cruz and are paying less for BMarsh. Nice for them.

just saying because I like to say... I dated his ex a few times

Cruz has nothing left in the tank after all the leg injuries over the past several years. He looked very slow, with no explosiveness last season for the Giants. Sheppard got a lot more balls thrown his way then Cruz. We have to do much better at receiver then Victor Cruz