***BBMB Refugee Two Bills Drive Appreciation Giveaway!***

Count me in ;)

They have a bar down here in Austin that plays Chickenshit Bingo, and it's literally that.

No ****? I have heard about this idea before and was waiting for a good time for it. Maybe I can snap a pic of the dog selecting the winner "in action"....

Cool post. I'm not interested in the photo, but welcome to the board.

Thank you sir. We aren't interested in a hostile take over, just some room on the couch to catch the game and talk Bills with others as crazy as we are.

I'm in

welcome to a great source of info

another forum here , enter at your own risk :rolleyes:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/forum/14-politics-polls-and-pundits/

I think I might just give it a little bit before "dumpster diving"... lol

I'm in! Awesome idea man,heck of a peace offering.I must warn everybody playing tho,I might have the upper hand in this game.According to my ex wife,me and dog poop go hand in hand.....This is my prize to lose lol

Well it seems you share a kindred spirit with dog poop. Good luck with that!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright...

With all the entries so far (and the expansion) we now have 20 slots remaining.

Awesome.

I feel like the floor just dropped out from under the Bills party.... and I landed somehow in a better party, with better beer, better food, and hotter chicks; and many of the crazies were lost in the move.

I'm in! And welcome Shotgunner and others. What kind of dogs? This is exciting.

Haha. Thanks.

And it's an American Bulldog and Rottweiler. If the rotty poops first, I might have to award the winner to the square with most of the pile in it... lol she can drop some big 'uns.

34jeulf.jpg Here are the poop factories... Bocephus on the left/background, and Xena on the right....

Edited by Shotgunner

BBMB refugee here. Got banned under at least 5 different names. Mods were jack wagons who played favorites to the nuclear grade douche waffles with 50,000 posts. I come to dominate.

Slots are going quick!

Only 8 squares left. Get 'em while they are available...

Once filled I will do random slot assignments and post them up.

BBMB refugee here. Got banned under at least 5 different names. Mods were jack wagons who played favorites to the nuclear grade douche waffles with 50,000 posts. I come to dominate.

Hit the registry!

Here it seems more "self moderated". But I don't think they will hesitate to ban if you don't share your toys in the sandbox. Mods were a disaster over there, agreed... I mean I got so many infractions, the latest one for calling Rex "All Talk".... yeah..... but some guys could spam the same sentence 50 times a day...

Just because the grass is green over here we shouldn't crap right in the middle of yard, though. Lest the grass won't be green for long.

Can I put Flutie Flakes in please.

Mead has nominated member "Flutie Flakes" for the giveaway. I will give FF a day to acknowledge he is "In", and will honor Mead's timestamp if FF decides to claim his spot.

I'm in

Last entry here, folks! That's 50.

Wow they went quick. Next time I will expand the field further. Thanks for the great turnout. Slot assignments to follow. Since we filled up quick, I will not wait until the 18th to settle it. I will grid out and let the poop pick a winner on this upcoming Monday, March 6.

Ps- Mead107 I am going to include Flutie Flakes without confirmation from him. Seems to me nominating someone else is just the type of community gesture we could use more of.

:beer: Cheers!

Edited by Shotgunner

He is a good member. Thank you kind sir.

Great. Long timers like you are what the spirit of this GAW is about anyway.

I'm still shocked I filled 50 in less than 12 hours. The traffic you already had, plus the landfall of BBMB refugees has this place incredibly active right now. It's awesome.

Great. Long timers like you are what the spirit of this GAW is about anyway.

I'm still shocked I filled 50 in less than 12 hours. The traffic you already had, plus the landfall of BBMB refugees has this place incredibly active right now. It's awesome.

I wanted free hat. Otherwise I'd have posted. Most of us want to free hat

I heard you make some mighty fine meat...

I am a BBQ caterer and chef myself. Side hobby or do you cook for a living?

its true. Everyone wants my meat. The secret is I start from scratch with little calves that I raise to be steaks and burgers! I only cook it for myself or trade it for beer/strombolis. I trade other things for kiko jerseys...

its true. Everyone wants my meat. The secret is I start from scratch with little calves that I raise to be steaks and burgers! I only cook it for myself or trade it for beer/strombolis. I trade other things for kiko jerseys...

Time to dig out my Kiko jersey...